🆈🅾🆄'🆁🅴 🆂🅾 🆆🅴🅸🆁🅳

𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖒, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖉. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖎𝖒, 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖒, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖍𝖊... ˙˙˙ǝɥ pıp oS

"Stop slouching you look like a monkey." (Y/n)'s mom told her as she moved her one shoulder back with her free hand.

"Yeah, if you keep doing that honey you'll be a slouched old woman." Her dad commented and laughed a little bit.

The family stood at the front door of their neighbor's house holding loads of food, beer, and whatever they could carry from their kitchen. The mother had a smile on her face that could not be determined whether she was happy to be there or not. The father was looking down at his watch wondering when the football game would start. (Y/N) however, was trying to get over all her nerves as she always did when the family went over to the Darko's. The other day was the first time in all her life she had talked to Donnie Darko. Now, she even wondered if he would come down and talk to her this day.

The classy wooden door opened and Mrs. Darko was there in a nice summer dress, her smile was as faltering as her mother's. 

"Oh, my, hi, how are you guys? It's been so long and look at you (Y/N) you look so pretty! Please come in, my husband is a lazy ass and watching the game while I work." (Y/N)'s mother and father laughed and replied while (Y/N) was visibly red and was trying to dry off both her hands one at a time. She moved the pot roast she had in her right hand to the other to wipe off the sweat with her skirt.

As they walked inside (Y/N) always admired how white and clean it all was. Her house was a little smaller than the Darko's so she always appreciated the opportunity to see bigger houses when she was invited to one. Mrs. Darko lead them to the kitchen to set down all the food they were carrying. Mr. Darko stood up from the couch and walked over to say hi to the family. Surprisingly, he didn't help much with putting down the food and drinks. He was mostly there like a not useful emotional support dog.

"Look at all this food, we'll have leftovers for days!" Mr. Darko told them and everyone smiled and laughed. (Y/N) was too nervous to even think or hear the simple jokes. Just then from the corner of her eye Elizabeth, Donnie's older sister was walking down the stairs in a very cute outfit. She thought she was the only one who noticed her about to leave until her mother called her out.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth come here and say hi to the (L/N)'s for a while!" Mrs. Darko sounded stern but still had her hospitality voice on. Elizabeth reluctantly walked into the kitchen and put on a false smile to please her mother.

"Hey, Elizabeth how's it going? My goodness look how tall you are! You know, I remember when you were this small." (Y/N)'s dad flattened his hand and put it near his knees. Elizabeth made a mock "Wow" and pretended to remember him at that age. 'I feel bad for her.' (Y/N) thought to herself, knowing what it was like being pointed out by old people who knew her when she was younger.

"You know what Liz, how about you talk to (Y/N) for a while in your room upstairs." Elizabeth's eyes agape and her false smile turned back to reality. She looked at her mother silently pleading to her to let her go but her mother retaliated back by pointing to (Y/N). 'No, god, I don't want any part of this.' (Y/N) thought to herself and decided to speak up.

"It's ok Mrs. Darko, she can go. I'm fine being with you guys." Elizabeth turned her head and slightly smiled at (Y/N). (Y/N) smiled back knowing the exact feeling that she did.

"Well ok, honey just come back before eight o'clock."

"I will!" Elizabeth yelled as she ran to the door while a car started to honk outside. (Y/N)'s genuine smile faded away and was back to her regular self. She listened in at the corner of the kitchen to the parents' conversation. Her mother and Mrs. Darko talked about none other than Jim Cunningham. While her father and Mr. Darko talked about the football game and how their work was going. (Y/N) felt as if she was about to sleep until she felt a strong push to her legs and waist. She looked down confused to see Donnie's little sister Sam hugging her leg.