~Chapter 1, Sophia~

"I found you, kenwefth," 6-year-old Sophia giggled when she found found her older brother Kenneth during they're of hide-n-seek. "wow, good job, Soph." 10-year-old Kenneth Waters crawled out of his hiding place from behind the sofa and hugged his little sister.

"Kids, lunch time," Ken and Sophia's mother Mary called from the kitchen. "race yew there Kenwefth." Sophie beamed with happiness. "Your on, Soph," Kenneth replied, and the two raced side-by-side into the kitchen full of laughter.

"woah you two, slow down" said Mary as she placed they're plates down on the table. "I win, I win" Sophia said proudly. "awh, you always win." Of course, Kenneth had let his little sister win, since he could easily pass her. Ever since third grade, Kenneth has noticed how he was faster, stronger, and more agile than the other kids in his grade. It made him feel left out, so he instead decided to ignore it.

"hey mom, has Zack called yet?" asked Kenneth as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Not yet," Mary replied, "But I have spoken to his parents, and they said they will be around sometime next week to pick you up." Zack Evans was Kenneth's cousin. His dad, Charles Evans was the CEO of Franklin and Associates Architect, and his mom was the school librarian. Ken had always thought that Zack was cooler than him in about every way possible. And next week, he would be going across the map with his family to Hawaii for the summer. And he couldn't wait.