¡♤ Jack TR x Male reader♤¡

Summary: you get harrased by a drunk human and a certaint someone isn't too happy about it 😅

♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤

Y/n pov:

I was walking around with nothing really to do- I was still waiting for the face off against Shiva and another mortal.

Humans are interesting so I can't help but be on there side.

I continued to walk until I was rudely approached by a human that seemed to have to much to drink and was well over tipsy.

"H-heya! Aren't you *hic* a fine lookin work of art *hic*" he said slapping me ass and pulling me by the waist.

I keep trying to push him away without hurting him but I can't without injury.

*SLAM*

*SLASH*

I open my eyes to see a handsome man with a long-ish white hair. I look pass him to see the man skull bashed in and slashes through his eyes.

Despite this, I greet him. "Hello, thank you very much sir. That was kind of you." I say and he takes off his hat.

"No problem dear. Names Jack, Jack the ripper." He states looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

Jack's Pov:

I saved him. Maybe because I find his presence captivating.

"Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you. I saw your fight you seem very intelligent." He gave me a soft smile. It was warm.

I reach out my hand as a offer and he took it and we started walking. Why? I let him lead the way and he took me to a bench in a peaceful garden. Not a person in site.

I lean closer and rest my head. He simply leans back and hum a simple tune as I slowly fall asleep.

♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤¡♤

290 words.

Thx HantraxHF for requesting this!