candy kingdom

A realm much like Ninjago is where this story takes place, it's known simply as the Candy Isles. As expected, everyone living inside was a type of sweet or cake of some kind. Even the wildlife was a type of candy. The two rulers of the realm being two gigantic kings, one white chocolate, the other dark chocolate. The dark chocolate king was named Garmadon, his white chocolate husband was Clouse. They met decades ago, the dark chocolate prince was to choose a mate on his twentieth.

His parents hosted a ball so he could find the perfect mate, most of the members that were there were princesses. But one person stood out from the rest he mostly hung near the wall of the ball room, unlike everyone else at the ball his prince was plump and made of white chocolate. He slowly made his way to the prince being stopped every so often by princesses asking for a dance.

He stood in front of the chubby man. "Would you care to have this dance?" He asked, taking his hand. "You're the most beautiful man in the entire realm."

Clouse blushed hard, returning the gesture. "Oh yes, I would be so honored to be the one to dance with you!" He squeaked, he never would have expected to be the one the dark chocolate prince chose.

The two princes began to dance, the chubby man's body would light jiggle with each step. The princesses gathered around the pair watching, wishing they were the ones Garmadon chose, "why would he choose a fat pig like him?" A black licorice princess huffed.

Clouse's smile slowly dropped as he continued to listen to all of the princesses' insults, "I-I'm sorry... B-but I-I got to go..." The white Chocolate prince said before running out of the ballroom, trying to hold back tears.

Garmadon ran after him, much to his surprise. "Wait! I want you to stay with me!" He called out, not stopping until he finally caught up with the man he wanted to spend the rest of his days with. "I have made my decision. I want you to be my queen." He declared.

"Me? But there's so many other more beautiful princesses in that ball, why would you want to pick a fat pig of a prince like me?"

"Well who's to say that's a bad thing? I happen to like bigger men."

"w-what?" The white Chocolate prince said surprised looking at the other, the dark chocolate prince smiled holding out his hand for the other to take. Clouse looked at him before smiling, the latter took the other's hand following him back to the ball room.

The group of princesses that called the white Chocolate prince laughed when he came back, "we'll we'll look who came back?" The black licorice princess laughed.

"Oink oink!" A red licorice princess added as they pointed at the prince, "such a greedy pig," they laughed and the other princesses began to laugh as well.

"I-I don't think I can do this..." He whispered

The dark chocolate prince immediately glared at the princesses, getting them to stop laughing right away. "That should teach them to treat my one and only like dirt. You will be receiving only the best treatment once we wed. You'll have all the treats you want."

"You... You really mean it?"

"Oh yes." He purred, kissing the other prince. "You're my choice of king."

Clouse kissed back closing his eyes, when they heard two pairs of footsteps walking towards them. "I see you found your queen." Garmadon's father said with a smile. "We'll get the wedding prepared right away!"

The two princes were happily wed, never wanting to spend even a second apart. As they were crowned the new kings of the sugary realm, they planned to have children of their own. "What do you think? Should we have boys or girls?"