Meet Corona D. Flare

Statistics

Japanese Name: コロナ D フレア

Romanized Name: Korona Di Furea

English Name: Corona D. Flare

Affiliations: Straw Hat Pirates, Doflamingo (Former), Celestial Dragons (Former)

Occupations: Pirate; Slave (Former)

Epithet: Eternal Flame (永遠の炎; Eien no Hono)

Age: 21 (Debut); 23 (After Timeskip)

Status: Alive

Birthday: May 19th

Height: 169 cm (5'61/2") (Debut) 170 cm (5'7") (After Timeskip)

Bounty: 600,000,000 Beri

Japanese VA: Sizuka Ito

English VA: Alex Moore

Devil Fruit

Japanese Name: Kami Kami no Mi

English Name: Hair Hair Fruit

Meaning: Hair

Type: Paramecia

Appearance

Flare is a pale-skinned young woman of average height with long, dark red hair, which is usually worn in a pair of massive waist-length braids that are tied together behind her back. Whenever Flare uses her Devil Fruit, her hair is shown to be wavy, flowing and extremely long, with it's length being manipulated at her will. She has full lips and reddish eyes always shown wide open, something which, together with her tilted head, her perpetually raised eyebrows, and semi-open mouse, gives her a somewhat deranged appearance. In addition, she seems to have visible bags below her eyes, adding to her distinctive look. Flare possesses an extremely voluptuous body, with very large breasts matched by similarly large hips, endowing her with a virtually perfect hourglass figure. Her left shoulder bears a scar in the shape of an "X", and on the upper part of her right breast is a tattoo of her brother's Jolly Roger. Flare's shapely figure is hugged by an extremely revealing crimson dress secured by halter-neck straps, which leaves most of her upper body, namely her back, sides and a large portion of her cleavage almost reaching down to her navel (and, as a result, part of her tattoo) completely exposed. The dress reaches down to her calves, with the skirt being flouncy, possessing a large slash in its front right part for Flare's leg to move freely, and a lighter section, consisting of two elongated patches acting as a belt of sorts in correspondence to her waist, is apparently sewn to the dress. Flare's attire is completed by long gloves almost reaching her shoulders, matching her dress in color, each having a small cut on the upper outer edge. Initially, she was briefly shown wearing simple, light-colored boots; as when she was in the slave market at Sabaody Archipelago, however, she had later switched to a pair of dark, high-heeled shoes.

Personality

When Flare is first introduced she is shown with an absent, peculiar expression on her face, making it look like she was not interested in what's happening around her, and seems ti act in a teasing, disturbing way, referring to Camie as "Fishie" and Rayleigh as "Ojii" and teasingly repeating such nicknames several times. Her sadistic nature is later displayed when she fights the Marines outside the Auction House. Flare is extremely fond of her hair, as it is like her brothers, whose color she appraisingly refers ti as "Sunset red", becoming overly upset if someone damages it while she's using her Devil Fruit, something which prompts her to reveal other traits, her sadism and unfairness. Though after Luffy swears her as his Nakama she shows a shy and softer side, showing remorse towards her actions and apologizing to the Straw Hat Pirates, blushing while doing so. Flare is also shown to be very protective of her friends and is prone to quick anger when her friends are threatened.

History

Flare is the younger sister of the "Red-Haired" Shanks, when she was younger she was a bright and cheerful child, prone to sing and dance to cheer up those in her village, but after her brother had left to join Gol D. Rogers crew, Flare became distant and shy, feeling abandoned by her brother. A few months after her brother left, Flare's village was soon raided by the Celestial Dragon Slave Traders and, in order to protect her village, gave herself up to them when they threatened to kill everyone in the village. She was only 14 at the time, after a few months she was taken to Dressrosa, and became a slave for Doflamingo. By being his slave, her true personality was soon hidden and the mask of her being sadistic and not caring showed, as it was to protect herself from the harsh reality of the world. Later, at the Sabaody Archipelago, Flare is once again with the Celestial Dragons, waiting to be sold, as Doflamingo "Lost" his interest in her.

--------------------------------------------------Please review, and tell me how you Like it, Next chapter will come tomorrow

-blw1377