Kami Kami no Mi and Abilities

The Paramecia Devil Fruit, more commonly known as the Hair Hair Fruit, gives the user the ability to manipulate their hair at will. Flare often shows that she can manipulate her hair by releasing it from the braids she normally keeps it in (either both together or one at a time). The user is capable of employing their hair in a variety of ways: the main form of offense consists of grabbing enemies with it and then slamming them around; the hair is also very strong, being able to stop an incoming bullet in it's track (even leaving it undamaged), and can be enlongated over surprising distances, at least tens of meters. The hair can also act as a useful form of defense, as it can be molded into different shapes, making it more versatile, and can even manipulates it's temperature to a degree, rendering it burning hot.

Weakness

The Devil Fruits main disadvantage seems to reside in it's medium, as hair is vulnerable to cutting weapons.

Attacks

Hair Shower-Wolf Fang (Kamishigure Roga): The user enlongates their hair in spirals and shapes it into the front half of a large, furry, fierce-looking and extremely realistic wolf, complete with clawed forelegs, blank eyes, a canine nose, a pair of ears, a mouth full of massive sharp teeth and a long tongue sticking out, which is sent flying against the user's target.

Crimson Hair (Akagami):  The user charges forward and enlarges the different strands of their hair, manipulating them towards the opponent. Stretched, the strands then move upwards and, from above, are controlled by the user to hit target with great force to bind them. The strands' blows can be made in sequence to increase her chanches to catch the opponent.

Hair Shower- Firefly Flame (Kamishigure Hotaruia): The user uses small pieces of their own hair in the air, sets them on fire and makes them explode all around the target.

Hair Shower- Thousand Bird (Kamishigure Chidori): The user elongates their hair and fires several bundles of hair straight at the target like bullets.

Enhanced Reflexes: Flare has shown to be considerably fast and dexterous. The speed at which she can move her hair is high enough for her to stop a flying bullet.