Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Become her omega Pei Yanhuai, her om...

Shen Zhimi raised his eyes and looked at Pei Yanhuai who was on the soft sofa opposite him. The man had fair skin and a thin figure. His hands were tightly clasped and fastened tightly. There was a thin layer of sweat in his hands. He didn't know how to face her straightforward gaze.

The man's forehead was covered by thin hair that was lighter than ordinary people's hair color to his eyebrows. Under his eyebrows was a pair of anxious shallow eyes. His facial features were small and delicate, and he looked much better than ordinary boys. Perhaps because of the omega, Shen Zhimi felt that the white shirt looked a little too big on a man, and it was a bit flimsy and soft. Even Shen Zhimi, an alpha who had no desires and desires all the year round, was full of protection for him in his heart. want.

Pei Yanhuai, her omega.

To be precise, it is about to become her omega.

Thinking of Shen Zhimi's icy phoenix eyes filled with chills.

As soon as she reached the age of marriage in Huaguo this year, her parents completed the previous marriage with the Pei family. The main purpose of the marriage was to benefit the business of both families, and the second was to treat the handsome young man in front of her.

Pei Yanhuai accidentally suffered from pheromone disorder when he was 12 years old. The parents of Pei's family felt sorry for the only omega son in the family, so they spent a lot of money to buy the household registration management agency to choose the most suitable person to "cure" their son. That person is Shen Zhimi, the pheromone matching between the two is as high as 99%, so now they are married as soon as they are adults, the main reason is to send Pei Yanhuai to her as soon as possible, so that she can comfort him with pheromones treat. The woman's eyes suddenly turned ice-cold, Pei Yanhuai's eyes were a little hot, maybe he was hated, he knew that the older generation would definitely be dissatisfied by the woman, but he had to say that Shen Zhimi was the most unusual alpha he had ever seen since he was born, In the past two days, the family members got along with the weekend yacht trip/trip organized by the family to enhance the relationship between the two. Although Shen Zhimi was a bit cold-tempered, she was polite, generous, intellectual, and careful. Pei Yanhuai glanced at Shen Zhimi quietly, met the woman's eyes and quickly lowered her head to pretend to be a quail. "Pei Yanhuai, are you sure you want to be my omega?" Shen Zhimi broke the awkward atmosphere.

When his name was called, Pei Yanhuai opened his mouth as if he had a lot to say, but he lowered his head in embarrassment, and said, "I...need an alpha."

Yes, he really needs one that matches his pheromones very well. alpha to treat him with pheromone disorder, because he has been disordered during hot flashes since he differentiated, and every hot flash can make him miserable, and the situation has become more and more serious in recent years. He didn't want to, but Mom told him that if he wasn't treated well he would turn into a primitive monster ruled by a hot period, and he... didn't want to be a monster.

"Okay." Shen Zhimi stood up and walked towards him, Pei Yanhuai shrank nervously into the sofa when she saw her approaching.

Shen Zhimi sat down directly next to him, Pei Yanhuai shuddered and wanted to jump away but didn't dare to move, her body trembled a little.

The man's reaction was caught in the woman's eyes, Shen Zhimi didn't know where her parents found such a soft omega, she was shocked by even the slightest thing.

In modern society, everyone respects ABO equality. It is rare to see omega being dominated and weak in society like before. Many omega participate in social work, and there are also many excellent omega in various fields. Those who are so delicate like Pei Yanhuai are almost invisible. .