Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Missing the Traveler The first video call...

    Ning Hao was writing medical records at his desk, when the white door was pushed open, he looked up for a while, saw that it was Shen Zhimi, he smiled: "I heard from your master that you have been here for a week." Shen Zhimi left

    naturally Lie down on the chair beside him, let out a sigh of relief, let go of the chores in his mind, and gave the other party his own response with a faint "hmm".

    "You came to see me after you figured it out?" Ning Hao cleaned up the things on the table, then dimmed the lights in the room, creating an environment where Shen Zhimi felt the safest.

    A semi-dark, semi-blurred environment with blurred vision is the most reassuring environment for her.

    "Master, you lied to me when you said I was fine before." Shen Zhimi answered irrelevantly.

    "Actually, you have never been sick, you are just under too much pressure." Ning Hao gave the same answer as before.

    He still remembers a long time ago, a girl pushed open the door of his ward in the wet autumn after it rained, she said coldly that she was sick, and hoped he could help her, after testing and talking, he learned that Shen Zhimi did have some psychological problems, but Ning Hao would rather classify these as stress. The treatment he took for her was to learn from himself, divert her attention appropriately, and relieve her stress, which also played a good role in resolving her knots.

    "But recently I feel that I'm thinking more than before." Shen Zhimi closed his eyes, enjoying the silence at the moment, trying to get rid of his troubles.

    "Let's talk about it." Ning Hao guided patiently.

    "I want to stay away from the Shen family, I want to go to medical school, and most of all... I want to be with Pei Yanhuai all the time." Shen Zhimi let go, expressing the desire in his heart.

    "Have you ever thought about talking to your parents?"

    Shen Zhimi's expectations and Liao Huayi's "care" flashed through Shen Zhimi's mind, and his fingers trembled unnaturally.

    "They... will take Pei Yanhuai away." Shen Zhimi felt bitter.

    If she really leaves the Shen family, she will have nothing, and the Pei family will take Pei Yanhuai away, how can she keep him.

    "You have to trust Yan Huai." Ning Hao tried his best to stabilize her emotions.

    "Yes... I have done so much, and I hope that one day he will be able to break away from the control of the Pei family and have freedom." Shen Zhimi let out a foul breath.

    Ning Hao suggested: "Try not to think too much, I know you are staying here so that Yan Huai can finish her studies smoothly."

    Sure enough, Ning Hao saw through everything she did.

    Now is not the right time to alarm the Shen family and the Pei family, Pei Yanhuai's completion of studies is the top priority.

    Seeing her tired face, Ning Hao lit up the aromatherapy room to let her sleep for a while before entering the research room.

    Shen Zhimi told the Shen family that he brought Pei Yanhuai here for treatment, that's why he lived here. He said that he would take care of the company's affairs, and secretly handed over everything to Shen Zhiyu.

    Thinking that at least it would last until Pei Yanhuai came back, the uninvited guest came to Shen Zhimi years ago.

    Pei Yanchi went directly to her residence, Shen Zhimi half-closed the door, revealing half of her body: "Let's go to the coffee shop downstairs." She didn't really want him to come in, mainly because she was afraid that he would find that there was