Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Will Ms. Shen Mark Me Permanently? No, I wish...

    "Take off the roof, don't blame me!" Jian Xuan patted Ning Hao's shoulder with a smile.

    Ning Hao took his fist with a big palm, took his hand and said with a smile: "You are a family treasure, so you can't tell."

    Jian Xuan proudly said: "It's not too bad!"

    The natural and sweet interaction between the two was noticed by Pei Yanhuai Here, his eyes were shining, full of envy and yearning.

    He has never seen it in his parents before. Their conversations are rigid, and their daily chats are all necessary and not superfluous, but Shen Zhimi's master and master are very close...more like the loving couple in TV dramas.

    Ning Hao glanced over, Pei Yanhuai walked behind Shen Zhimi, and Shen Zhimi lifted him up by the collar.

    "Master doesn't know how to eat people, what did he tell you just now?" Shen Zhimi turned her head and whispered in his ear.

    Be polite and say hello.

    He still remembers.

    In an unfamiliar environment, he will rely on and be close to trusted people.

    Pei Yanhuai put his shoulder on Shen Zhimi's arm, and met Ning Hao's staring eyes: "Master, my name is Pei Yanhuai. Master can call me Yan Huai." Jian Xuan stood up to speak for Pei Yanhuai, pushing her husband and Shen Zhimi into the room

    . Study room: "Yan Huai and I are cooking, you two don't get in the way, and go at the same time, so as not to say that we bother you."

    It happened that Shen Zhimi and Ning Hao were talking about Pei Yanhuai's recent situation.

    After Pei Yanhuai went to the kitchen, he felt a little more relaxed. He quickly helped Jian Xuan, and Jian Xuan found that he was more proficient than himself, so he simply gave him the cooking.

    "I've lived in my 40s for nothing, I'm ashamed of myself in front of you." Jian Xuan said.

    "No, master eats more salt than I eat." Pei Yanhuai smiled.

    "I also know two dishes. I'm used to being willful on weekdays. The kitchen is Lao Ning's territory."

    Pei Yanhuai was slightly surprised: "Master, he is good to master."

    "He should be good to me." Jian Xuan Xiaoaojiao replied, and then continued: "Xiao Mi is also very good to you, she is very anxious about your affairs I have been chatting with her master about your situation for the last month, and the two may talk until the early hours of the morning. Last time you had a big weekend, she was worried about the treatment environment, so she came here in person, and brought you here after finalizing everything. Although Xiao Mi is young, she is the most calm and loving alpha among all the people I have ever met, Yan Huai, you are very lucky!" Jian Xuan and

    Ning Hao like Shen Zhimi very much , I also treated her like a daughter in my heart, and praised her full of praise.

    Pei Yanhuai's mind was buzzing, and she forgot to turn off the water from the tap.

    "Yan Huai? Are you okay?" Jian Xuan thought he was not feeling well, and his face was pale.

    "I...I'm fine, I'm going to drink a glass of water." Pei Yanhuai left in a hurry, and Jian Xuan didn't suspect anything.

    When Shen Zhimi went out, he saw Pei Yanhuai standing motionless in front of the water dispenser.

    "Water?" Shen Zhimi walked beside him.