Chapter 1

Yugi's P.o.v

It was a new day at Domino High. I had just won the title King of Games from Pegasus at dualist kingdom and meet the Pharoah that resigns in the mellinum puzzle. I was on my way to school with Joey, Tristan, and Tèa trying to avoid the dualist that want to dual me for my title. So we where taking the long way to school when my puzzle started glowing.
Yami do you know why our puzzle is glowing?
'No Yugi I don't what do you think could be the perpous of it?'
Maybe that.
'What ever it is only you and I can see it and it seemed to only be affecting us.'
Um Yami it's pulling us towards it.
'I know Yugi but our friends think we are just walking because they are walking next to us aswell but they do not feel the effectsof that thing.'
Well we are almost in it what do you think I should do sence I'm in control right now.
'There's not much we can do but I guess switch when we enter that thing'
Alright well here goes nothing.
Yu-Gi-Oh! We switched and disappeared from our friends stunned in the alley.

Princess Twilight Sparkle's P.o.v

I heard a thud outside of my castle door.
"Twilight did you hear that?" Spike my dragon friend asked.
"Yes I did Spike but I have no idea what it could be sense Rainbow Dash is in Cloudsdale with Fluttershy." I said going to the door to see what it was. I opened the door and saw a dark blue pony not just any kind of pony an Alicorn, this pony had a spiky black mane that had purplish red tips and yellow lightning shaped bangs. *see picture*
"Oh my Celestia Spike help me get her in!" I yelled going over to the pony.
"Right Twilight." Spike said running over to me and helped me to bring her inside. Once we brought her in she started to wake up.

Yami's P.o.v

Yugi and I switched when we entered what ever it was and next thing I know I'm waking up in a giant castle with a purple pony and a purple dragon standing in front of me.
"Hey are you all right?" The dragon asked
Yugi um the dragon just talked what should I do?
'I don't know Pharoah I'm guessing you should answer him.'
Ok Yugi.
"Ya but we're am I?" I asked and the purple pony gasped.
"What is it?" The dragon asked the purple pony that had wings and a horn.
Yugi I don't think that was the best idea.
'Let's switch back maybe I can talk to them.'
Ok. Our puzzle glowed and Yugi and I switched places.

Yugi's P.o.v

I switched back with the Pharoah.
"Hello." I said to a stunned pony and dragon.
"Hi what kind of magic is that?" The pony asked.
"Um..."
Pharoah what should I say.
'Say it's an ancient spell you learned along time ago.'
Ok but I don't think that'll work.
"It's an ancient spell I learned along time ago and so there is technically two mes."
'Why did you say that.'
It's had to give a reason for you.
'Ok but look at them they don't look like they believe you and have you noticed that your a pony with wings.'
WHAT! I looked at my self and the Pharoah was right I was a dark blue pony with wings and a tail that was the same color as my hair.
Pharoah your a pony to but with wings, a horn and a tail the same color as your hair. This time it was his turn to look at him self.
'How did we get here and like this?' He fumed.
I don't know. I looked up when the purple pony grabbed my puzzle with I'm guessing her magic.
"Hey could you please not touch that." I asked.
"Why, I wanted to look at the strang writing on it." She asked.
"It's what connects me with my ancient self and if I am a part from it for to long my connection with him will be lost." I explained backing away.
"Oh well do you know what it says?"
"No but the Pharoah might."
"The Pharaoh?"
"Shoot um ya I'm related to a Pharoah and that's my other self."
"Oh. Owch Spike why in Celestia did you hit me?" The pony asked the dragon.
"You didn't introduced your self to him and we don't know his name." The dragon named Spike said.
"Oh right sorry let's start over. I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle but please just call me Twilight and you are." The pony said.
"I'm Yugi Moto and well I guess you already meet the Pharoah when we got here where ever here is." I said looking around the room we where in.
"So that other pony was the Pharoah?! But I thought all Alicorns where princesses." Twilight nearly yelled.
'So that's what I am now.'
I guess so.
'And they are all girls um ok then this place is very strange Yugi.'
Yes it is Pharoah. You do want me to tell them the name Yami?
'No I think I will if you don't mind.'
Ok but let's worn them ok.
'Ok.'
"Yugi do you think I could talk to the Pharoah?" Twilight asked.
"Oh I was just about to tell you we where going to switch." I replied.
"Alright." She said backing up.
"Yu-Gi-Oh!!" I yelled and me and Yami switched places again.

*Hi minna Hwajae here I just wanted to say I don't own My Little Pony or Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm just a fan writing fanfics.
~Hwajae*