Chapter 5

Yami Amumet's P.o.v

I sit up and let out a moan "what the flip...." I cut off when I saw a fur covered dragon tail beside me. "The Hay!" I jump to my... 4?... feet. "I'm a fur coverd dragon!"
"Okay.... wierd" flame said appering in front of me. She was brown and has silver spikes. There was longer tufts of fur on her ears. I guess that's what I look like... I think gawking at her.
"So... ware are we?" I ask the spirit of my own puzzle.
"There's a rode over here"
"All right" we go over just as some one passed by "WERE IN!..." I was cut off when flame slapped her h- paw over my mouth.
We move away. "Don't let them hear you!" She snaps " we're pony sized dragons with cutie marks!! They would freek out!"
Cutie mark? I look at my side to see a red eyes with swords of reviling light around his feet. I look at Flames to see purple eyes red dragon and green eyes gold dragon on her own.
"what do we do?..."
"We find either some one we know or twilight..."
"Oh grate..." I say and flame goes into my puzzle wile I start off to find someone.... now I'm stuck in mlp... grate... I thought

Joey's P.o.v

"Where am I?" I ask sitting up in a bed that was in a crystal castle. I heard voices coming into the room. What I saw enter the room was a purple pony with a horn and wings, a small purple dragon, and a dark blue pony with a horn and wings. The blue pony looked kinda like Yugi with the tri-colored hair and the puzzle. The dragon saw that I was awake and said literally said "Hey look he's awake Yugi." I loomed back at the blue pony that now didn't have a horn.
"Hey Joey." Yugi said as I stood up on my four hooves?
"Yugi your a pony." I snickered.
"Well so are you a tan pony to be exact." He snickered.
"What?!" I snapped and looked at myself. "Where am I?"
"Your in equestria Joey and here ponies with a horn and wings are in charge." Yugi's voice got deeper and the horn reappeared.
"Why am I here?!"
"To save my friends." The purple pony said.
"Why didnt you say so let's go save your friends." I snapped "where's my deck and dual disk?"
"Right here." Yugi said as his horn glowed bringing in my items I asked for.
"How are you doing that? Never mind I don't want to know." I said trying to grab my stuff but I didn't have hands. "The hey!"
"Not so easy when your an earth pony is it?" Yugi smirked putting my deck in its holder and my dual disk on my hoof.
"Thanks." I muttered.
"Yami did you have to do that." The innocent voice of Yugi said.
"I thought it was funny." The dragon spoke.
"Ture he it was funny." Yugi said again.

Yugi's P.o.v

He's lucky we where headed back to ponyville when we saw him falling from the sky unconscious.
'True but he does not know that.'
Right and I don't think we should tell him.
'Good idea Yugi.'
"Yugi. Your friend is lucky Yami and I caught him with our magic or he would of had broken bones and out cold for alot longer." Twilight said sounding mad.
"He should say Thank you at least." Spike muttered.
'Ture but he doesn't know what happened. He's just as clueless as he is back in New Domino.'
"Yami!"
'What it's true.'
"Yes it is."
"What?" Twilight and Spike asked.
"Yami was just saying Joey does not even know what happened to him." I said not repeating the other part of Yami's rant.
"Oh is that all the Pharoah said?" Joey said troting into the room.
"Why are you here?" Spike asked.
"I found Yami Amumet." Joey said motioning being him with his head.
"Who?" I said looking behind him only to see Yami Amumet.
"Yugi your here to?" She asked she looked like a pony but a dragon as well.
"Ya and so is the Pharoah and obviously Joey aswell." I said.
'Yugi how did they get here anyway?'
Probably the same way we did.
'True but what is our purpose here?'
I don't know maybe helping Twilight, Applejack and Spike save their friends?