𝟵. 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

tw: language/ nsfw!!/ VERY long part

୨♡୧

Head hanging down low, manspreading over the wooden bench as he stared at his feet.. sometimes taking a glance to his phone, painfully reading how long he got left on read on his hundreds apologies.. just like every time, vinny felt like the biggest shit.

the male couldn't even really pay attention to the chattering of his friends, talking about races and other crews but he couldn't focus more than three seconds on their voices.. maybe it wasn't fun for her to get ignored.. but I it wasn't fun to ignore her on his side too.

it felt heavy, it felt wrong, it felt bad.

always the same patterns, getting attached and feel good, overthink about loosing people and so leaving them first, alway the same thing since a few months now.

and every time, this empty feeling was getting worst.

"you're staying there?" he raised up his head looking at june, still waiting in front of him with a frown as he noticed the other part of the crew already far from them as they left a few minutes ago.

"yeah."

"you wanna be alone?" no matter the answer, he sat down next to his friend a bit concerned.

"a bit." june took a quickly glance to the screen of vinny's phone, stuck on this conversation.. everyone always forgot about vinny having a thing with a girl- it was so unexpected that everyone was just getting over it.. but june always paid attention to his little and discreet reactions whenever he was typing quickly on his phone before races. nothing too noticeable, only small little smiles but june always got them,

"flowers, works every time."

"how the fuck can i get flowers?" said vinny, frustration clearly coming out of his voice.

"ghetto way, man."

and that's how the two boys ended up in someone gardens, at midnight to cut pretty blooming roses- thorns ripping their bare hands, if they were getting caught? they were so dead.

"i can't believe i'm doing this..." he mumbled not to loud, making sure not to be seen.

"you know vin, you're a really cool guy." june said. "and even if you don't think that.. you truly are someone nice, you really changed since we all started to hang out and we're all grateful for what you're doing for us." vinny slowly stopped what he was doing as he listened to his friends speech.. a bit soothing his soul for a second. reassurance, that's what he needed without being conscient about. "shelly says you're hot when you're confident, i won't say hot but you're still really cool when you're confident." laughed quickly the older male, getting back to work not waiting for any answers because he knew he wouldn't get one from the red headed boy.

୨♡୧

click, click, click... just by the sound he recognized the sound of her steps coming towards him... of course she had to run into him at such late hours, since he was sitting on the stairs of her buildings for hours now.

"seriously?" she sighed, resting her weight on one of her hips in a warning manner, he looked up and down to see her wearing a pretty button-up like dress, a bit large but kind of tight on the waist and such pretty high heels showing off her white toes, with this sort of lacy things hugging half of her legs.

"you look like you're 25." he tilted his head, now taking a glance to her face full of makeup and fake lashes.

"what are you doing here?"