𝟭𝟮. 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

tw: language/mention of sex

୨♡୧

Since this comfy afternoon, he didn't leave her for a damn second, it has been a few days and it felt like they've never left each other sides, even if they both lived their lives.

always texting or calling at night time, little eyes contacts in classes turned into small shy smiles.. he was getting absolutely crazy. ignoring her was a good thing at first, when it wasn't that deep but now? his body craved her attention 24/24h, 7/7. but his mind was just so lost, his heart too.

"you wanna hang out with my friends?" he blurted out of the blue without any warning as he looked up from the screen of his phone to look at her a really covered body, resting in his bed.

"your friends?" she stated with widened eyes and after a few words exchanged she found herself covered with a big coat as she dragged her feet behind a him, hands a bit moist due to this stressful situation. vinny said his friends were just taking a walk in the pretty ephemeral snow since it has snowed like crazy these days.

"this is... leslie." started vinny, trying to hide this overwhelming of embarrassment as his own friends stared at him as if he brought an alien with him- not that she looked weird but... they really often forgot that he actually talked to that for. "a friend."

"hiiii! shelly here!" the blonde jumped in front of her, absolutely excited to see a new head popping out in the crew. she grabbed her hands quickly. "but we already-"

"shut that mouth." mumbled vinny trough greeted teeth, trying to forget about that night were she stormed inside his apartment when he was about to go down. shelly quickly brushed off and turned around to point everyone.

"so.. june the old man giving advices for everything," june smiled softly not being bothered by the blond comments. "jay, my future boyfriend," she said, whispering the last part. "dom, shoes addict, minu.. is just minu, yuna and mia, besties!" leslie winced discretely, her high pitched and oh so excited voice kind of irritated her ears but it was cute, she thought as her everyone greeted her really nicely.

"really nice to meet you."

"are you guys in the same school or something?" continued june, acting clues lees about the situation even if he picked up flowers with vinny-

"yeah we're in the same class. but we met at this part-time job, actually."

"that's really cool! i didn't know you had friends beside us honestly i feel like we don't really know who you are man-"

"dom you're too dramatic."

"oh really?"

"hey guys, let's just take a walk at the park and leave this poor girl alone yeah?"

as june stopped this weird situation, they all entered the park, chattering and laughing about random things, the boys were mostly talking about bikes and the girls were giggling about other shits she couldn't really understand so she stayed with vinny a bit behind them. the red headed male walked slowly next to her, hands deep into his pocket and eyes glued on his feet.

"you can stay with them, you know?" he finally said, pointing the group of girls with his head, trying to push her a bit.

"i'm good here."

"but i think they really wanna talk with you." she looked away from him and yeah, the girls were almost breaking their neck trying to look at her, with big smiles on their faces.

"oh- you think?"

"yeah, c'me on." eventually, they both walked to their respective 'groups' so vinny joined the guys and leslie shyly walked to the girls, who directly noticed.