003

Nobodies P.O.V

" Huh.. " Akuto said, acknowledging the youngsters name, it felt Familiar, Yet akuto coulden't put the pieces togather. -- Considering how Dumb she is. 

"Extraordinary name, not everyday you meet someone literally named karma" Akuto murmured, putting her left hand to her chin in deep thought, stroking her chin as if it was a mustache.

Dumb-- Well now known as Karma, Giggled at Akuto. Considering their Childish actions to be considered 'Funny'  

"SOoooooo. What's your name? Or would you rather me just call you Mom? " Karma said slowly, Her voice lowering on the "Ooo" Sound, Like an echo. But turned back to the normal pitch of her voice once she got the the "What"

"Oh-!" Akuto jumped, shuffling her hands into her pockets which magically appeared somehow, She chuckled nervously. Trying to think of a good way to introduce herself,

"I'm Akuto. " Akuto murmured a little bit to quiet, Karma Hummed in acknowledgement, taking note of The Tallers Posture and the embarrassing tension between the two. 

"Exuse me?" Karma Drawled, Her Soft voice drew akuto to her like a moth to a light. Karma giggled when the Tallers faced turned Abashed. 

"You're excused. " Akuto said, smirking slightly. "HEY- THAT WAS RUDE!" Karma said, Agitated at the sudden change of mood.

that silliness was gone after a while 

As Akuto cleared her throat, Fortunately gaining the reasonable confident to speak up, " My name's Akuto. " Akuto said with an exquisite passion. Her attempt to speak up was rather Prosperous. (Author-chan with the big words-) 

Karma was overall Exuberant, Akuto wasn't an shy as Karma had thought. It was essential and polite of karma to say something, yet she was found speechless for some dramatic reason. 

Karma extended her hand in a friendly manner, with an bright smile spreading across her face, Karma's eyes shimmered, Her smile fought for the place of the sun, it was comforting yet mysterious. Akuto coulden't help but feel suspicious. but accepted the hand, slowly shaking it. 

Somehow- if it was even possible, Karma's eyes Glimmered more, Like an tiny child that just got a stuff animal. 

Karma's eyes suddenly dimmed, Her enormous smile suddenly turned into a slight frown, that magical feeling Akuto had washed away in a blast that had dimmed the air.  as her head flew up.

"Oh No!" Karma squeaked suddenly, Her euphonic voice turning into a sudden panicked voice. Jumping up and down "I forgot Shi!" Karma exclaimed, Throwing her arms into the air in a panicked motion, 

"Who..?" Akuto rasped, Backing way just a little bit, Unsure and not wanting to be Impolite or Insulting. 

" Oh, Shi. Shi is my ----- " Karma said excitedly, Akuto didn't catch the last part but didn't care enough to ask again.

" I beg your pardon, Did i forget to tell you about Shi And exquisite? " Karma asked, tilting her head

Since when were there two?  Akuto asked herself,  Confused of the situation the two were in, Karma laughed at the others quite amazing confusion. 

Akuto Sighed, Her eyes drawn to Karma " I literally forgot everything that happened the last chapters -- Well Author-Chan Did, So .. "

... Karma frowned "That was rather Impolite to break the fourth wall, we shall get the tape later. may i say, the one to clean the wall will be you, as i shall watch you from afar. " Karma stated, Scolding Akuto like a mother scolding their Child.

" Ah- Alright, So.. Why are you here again? " Akuto asked, chuckling  at her own idiocy. 

"OH FIDDLESTICKS!" Karma yelled out agitated, " You have short memory term don't you..? " Karma asked As akuto nervously nodded her head back and forth.

Karma sighed, knowing this shall only made it harder. "Alright then.." 

" Well I'm Here Becau--" Karma was cut off as Akuto letted out an 'OOOOHHHH' . A sign to karma to tell her Akuto remembered. 

As the two stared at eachother, the Tension between was over the sun's heat. 

seriously...

Suddenly an ear-raping Screech came from nearby, Akuto's Head Shot up, as Akuto's Eyes stared into the menacing Karma's Owl-like eyes, she gestured to follow her. 

" Well, Are you going to stand here? Or are you going to help me with the people? " Akuto said, Her tone of voice changed to a very serious one, which rather surprised karma.

Karma shivered, noting mentally to herself not to mess with Akuto. Karma Hummed in acknowledgement as Akuto Jumped from the building to the one besides her, rushing away, Showing no signs of slowing down for Karma.

Karma grumbled, "Show-Off" She muttered to herself, As she followed behind Akuto's Trail, Her moves deliquiate and passionate. as she easily moved and twisted, Having the reflexes of an Cat that wasn't lazy as hell. 

As karma finally landed, she spotted Akuto Fighting over 13 people, Karma sighed once again. Akuto was being such an idiot..