~First meeting ~

A/N
This will probably be short because I have to go somewhere, but anyways you the main protagonist what you mostly ware is a long sleeves shirt with some shorts (idk) if you don't like it you can just read it as something different, an ways let's start the story.

You wake up like any other normal day you left your house to go mondstadt to talk to katheryne to see if you have any daily commission, "Hey katheryne" you said. Katheryne "Hello traveler" you asked her did you have any daily commission and she said that you should go see if Verr Goldet needs she is at Wangsh Inn in liyue, you nodded and headed towards liyue.
---------
At Wangshu Inn
---------
After riding the elevator up to the top you went looking for Verr Goldet like Katheryne said, once you go her you told her that Katheryne sent you. "Finally some help" said Verr "I just need help giving this note to Xiao, do think you can do that?" you nodded but you where questioning who is Xiao then she started talking again "here if you want to be able to give it to him you going to have to go to the second floor/balcony that's where he will be at I hope" you said ok before you knew it you where up there looking for him even though you don't know who he is or what he look like!

You where about to go back to Verr and say that you were not able to find him then you said someone come out of then air you jumped back in surprise, He said "what are you doing here" you made a guess that he is the person Verr was talking about and why does he sound so mean, you should him the letter Verr gave you.

He stood there reading it and the he said ok then he disappeared just as fast as he came you went back to Verr to tell her that you gave him the letter and that he left again she smiled and said ok, you designed since you are in liyue you should stay and have a little visit and look around.