~A meatting~

A/N
This part is a little bit way forward it a bit of a time skip, so you and xiao have gotten to know each other more but you have to go back to mondstadt and then one day you get a letter that's all for the time skip.

You where eying the letter wondering what it says, you let curiosity get the best of you and you read it say come meet me at Wangshu Inn I have something to show you, sign Xiao you wonder what did he want on this day I heard that to day was lantern rite In liyue harbor so you decide to go see what he wanted.

So you packed a bag this time because you know you will be staying in liyue harbor for a little bit, but you where actually a little happy to see Xiao you don't know why but you were you said hi to Verr and went to go see Xiao, he was right there waiting for you it made you fell like something bad was happening right now so that why he called you here, he noticed that you when standing there in your head he said "hello earth to traveler" he says waving his had in front of your face.

You look at him and the he stepped back and started telling you why he asked you here he said "the reason I asked you to come here because I want you to watch the xiao lanterns with me" he didn't look at you he was looking at the sky, you held your head down facing the ground for some reason your face felt like it was getting hotter to break the silence you said sure.

The hole time you and Xiao stared at the sky without saying a word to ether one of you, a few minutes later you saw the Xiao lanterns go up in to the sky you where amazed at how beautiful they are, you wished you brought your camera with you but the picture will never be able to capture the beauty of it.

After they where out of view you turned to look at Xiao to notice that he had his eyes closed listening to the sound of the wind and how quit it is up here, you didn't know you where starting at him tell he said "are you done staring at me?" you turned away in embarrassment your face slightly red you said that it is late and before you walked away to go stay in the hotel you where staying at you told him if he wants to hang out tomorrow you would be at the hotel in liyue harbor,he nodded an then you walked away to head to your hotel.