~Mondstadt~

A/N
I unpublished the story and now I'm trying to finish it if sone people are reading it, I'm just having a little fun with this.
--------------------------

You woke up rubbing your eyes as you see light coming in through the window as you yawn and stretch your arms and you get up and get ready for the day, you took your backpack with your stuff in it and you decided to go back to Mondstadt because your time was coming to a end in Liyue you decided to say bye to Xiao but you didn't see him so you left a note and headed to Mondstadt.

You saw Venti and you ran to him and say hello to him. Oh hello traveler! Said Venti, how was your stay in Liyue Harbor? He said curiously and you told him everything that happened and he laughed to himself you smiled and a slight blushes was on your face because you where thinking about Xiao, but you didn't mind because the feeling is starting to feel a little normal.

You and Venti talked all day about all sorts of things and stuff that y'all like and then at the end of the day you and Venti said y'all good bye's and it was night and you decided to go to Starsnatch Cliff to look at the view, you started to feel sleepy after a while you started to walk to the place you stay in Mondstadt as you look up at the beautiful sky of Teyvat and the beautiful blue and dark blue and nice green, mix together as they swirled together to make the beautiful night sky that you see now and you smile and think about Xiao.

You wake up the next day as you hear the buzzing of the town of Mondstadt with a big smile of your face and you get ready for the day and you do your daily commissions and talk to Katheryne to claim your rewards, she smiled as she tall you about the new commission she has received and you expect it.