𝐂𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐗, kay

"CYBER SEX"
─ a kay flock imagine

"I WANNA TOUCH ON YOU YOU SEE ME IN MY ROOM"IN WHICH — they get freaky on camera

IN WHICH — they get freaky on camera.

DA BRONX, NYC
11:37pm

ARIANA —

I WAS CURRENTLY AT WORK, well by work I mean I was babysitting a 5 year old kid for an insanely rich family in a massive luxurious mansion which was incredibly spacious and had like 6 large bedrooms

The entire house was beyond comfortable and splendid, it consisted of tall ceilings, large windows and a beautiful facade which I completely adored.

Right after putting the young boy who I was babysitting to sleep, I decided to make my way downstairs and watch some tv until his parents returned home.

I grabbed the remote and went on netflix until I felt my phone buzzing beneath me, making me jump, it was from KEVIN, he was face timing me, I quickly answered it and put it on speaker. "Heyy ma" he said with low blood shot red eyes, I could hear his heavy breathing through the screen.

"Hi baby are you high?" I laughed, "Damn must you be so hot? I can't even physically touch you. You're so tempting and I'm horny and I can't do anything about it." He said.

"Fuck yourself ARI I don't know what else to say." He mumbled leaving me completely speechless. "KAY I'm babysitting have some self control." I said laughing.

"But I'm horny." He said. "What if there's cameras in here baby you're just gonna have to wait." I told him.

"But I can't wait, please ma." He begged, leaving me no choice.

I sighed and went upstairs to a random bedroom, I locked the door and KAY locked his.

"I'm going to undress right here right now." I said making KAY smirk, we both started to take off our clothes. I was now only left in a bra.

"Shit, I wish you were here right now. Pretend your fingers are mine" he said, I did as he said and attempted to please myself right in front of him.

"You're turning me on and I can't even do nothing about it." He said.

Just as I was about to say something I was interrupted by the sound of keys and the front door being slammed shut along with muffled voices coming from the living room.

"I gotta go, I'll call you later" I said hanging up and putting my clothes back on as fast as I could.

-

410 words. -

 -