He did what?!

As I finished they all looked furious. Mione told me to avoid him and see what he does.

As the days pass and break comes closer and closer Draco realized I'd been avoiding him. I slowly realized just how many classes I had with Mattheo. I think I might have a crush? It's hard to say. There's something wrong with Parkinson but I can't tell. Apparently no one actually knows.

I'm walking to potions class (which I also have with Mattheo) when I hear Draco and Pansy. I let curiosity get the best of me and I sneak closer.
P - I'm telling you it's not a fluke!
D - I'm telling you it is! Ashlynn knows and she's been avoiding me!
P - good! Now you can focus on me!
D - not good! I actually like her! She didn't use any potions on me for anything!

I feel someone behind me and I quickly turn. Mattheo is right behind me. I open my mouth and he shakes his head no and puts a finger to his lips. He then grabs my shoulders and turns me around. I realized I had zoned out of Draco's conversation and I focus back in.
P - Malfoy I'm serious! I'm pregnant!!!
D - .......
P - I didn't mean for it to happen! I just wanted to split you two apart!
I start tearing up and Mattheo puts his hand over my mouth. He wraps his other arm around my waist and hugs me to his chest. My brain is too busy to realize that my back is against his chest (which is very muscular) and he picks me up a tad and walks away. We get out of the hallway and he puts me down and lets me go.
M - sorry but you seemed to be there for a reason. I didn't want you to skip out on whatever was so important. Now I'm sorry you stayed
And with that he walked off.