True feelings

A - ............ Mattheo (was whispered)
M - yeah? Holy shit. She called me Mattheo. God, my name sounds so good coming out her mouth.
A - what was that for?
M - sorry.....
A - Mattheo?
M - yeah? I can't get enough of it. I want her to say my name forever.....
A - why did you kiss me?
M - ........ I'm sorry. For everything. I never should've yelled at you or pushed you away. In fact I was scared. I have had feeling for you... For a bit now. It was just a little thing when you dated Malfoy but it became so much more when I spent break with you. I realized how I felt about you and I was having trouble hiding it. Plus my father would quite literally kill you if I did...... I just wanted you to be safe. And happy. And instead I just kept hurting you......
A - Mattheo?
M - Don't say my name.
A - sorry....
M - if you keep saying it I'll start to want to hear you say it all the time.
A - what?
M - I love it when you say my name. It makes my heart swell. And I love it, I love hearing you say it, I love the fact that it's your voice and your mouth.
A - really?
M - yeah.....

I kiss Mattheo on the cheek. His eyes go wide.

M - what- what did you do that for?!
A - *leans in and whispers* because. I love you too
He just sits there processing things before he grabs my cheek very gently and kisses my lips. It was awesome and so incredibly magical. I loved it. Every second.