What happened?!

I rush in and push that sad, jealous old bitch out of the way. The fat pig had his back turned so I simply picked up my Ash and walked out. Harry had just come running down the stairs. He saw her and looked at me, he saw the tears running down my face and just nodded at me. We walk out to Snape and he sees. He gets a look on his face and his face falls in understanding and guilt.

We get back to campus and I swear the animals were just waiting for her return because they all came rushing out to greet her and saw the condition she was in. It was like they were all connected they just had very sad (?) looks on their faces. Our potions class was waiting in the courtyard when we walked through to the infirmary and saw us. The had a mixture of horror and disbelief on their faces. Malfoy looked guilty but like he also couldn't believe what he was seeing.

We get to the infirmary and I lay her gently on the bed. I see a necklace fall out from under her shirt. It was a skeleton. It was the ribs of the skeleton and it was holding its head off its body.... Thats-thats mine. I lost it.
*flashback to the day she left*
A - Matteo! Wait up!
M - what have I told you about calling me that?! Stop! We aren't close and we aren't friends!
A - but.... What about what happened when you stayed with us?
M - that meant nothing. Got it?! Stop talking to me and leave me alone for bloody sake!
A - (in tears) o-ok-a-ay
*end*
M - shit.

The nurse lady comes in. I've never bothered to learn her name. It's unimportant. She takes one look and ushers us out of the room. Snape tells us to get back to class. He wouldn't let us stay. He watched me and Harry walk off. I turned down a hallway and made my way back to the infirmary. I saw Malfoy outside her room and I walked up slowly.
M - what do you think you're doing Malfoy?
M - Ah Riddle. I could ask you the same question.
M - she doesn't want to see you. At all. You hurt her. You cheated on her you bloody fucking vampire.
M - you hurt her as well didn't you, Riddle?

I shoved him and walked in. She wasnt awake yet so I just sat in the chair next to the bed.

I woke with a jolt. I looked down to see her hand twitch. I stood up abruptly and just looked at her. She looked to be in so much pain..... I watched as she slowly opened her eyes. She immediately winced and I felt like crying. I was so happy she was ok, that she was awake. But she was in pain. She looked over and her eyes go wide.
M - Hey Ash...... How ya holdin up?
A - matthe - I mean. Riddle.

I winced. I hated that she called me that. That I told her to call me that. I hate it. So incredibly much. I turned around and grabbed a glass of water for her. I walked back and set it down on the table at the end of the bed. I walk over to her side again and I help her sit up. I then hand her the water.