Mending Heart

Hello my waffles I'm back again

Masky: Toby got away with my cheesecake.

Me: Good job Toby!!!

Toby: Thank you!!

Masky: :'( your so mean.

Me: Quit whining like a baby already!!!. Well here is the story and hope you enjoy it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Toby's pov

I never stopped loving Masky even after what he did to me. I forgive him. So now I'm in my room sitting on my bed thinking about Masky. He said he loves me. I'm so happy. I can never get him out of my head cause he's all I think about. I kissed Masky and he kissed back. He hugged me. I didn't want him to let me go. i look out my window watching everyone else play outside including Masky. I give a small smile at that. Walking over to my window I open it and crawl out of it to sit on the roof. I'm so tired I think I'll shut my eyes for a bit.

I wake up and see that I'm in my bed. How did I get here? I look around my room and see Masky without his mask on, sitting in the chair over in the corner.

Hey Masky wake up. I shake him lightly. He looks cute without his mask on. He opens his icy blue eyes and looks at me smiling.

Hey Toby I see your awake now. He says to me. I smile widely before answering back.

Yeah I'm awake now.

Masky's pov

I'm glad Toby's awake now. I found him on the roof sleeping. I chuckle to myself remembering that. Toby's eyes are chocolate brown just like his messy brown hair. I wonder why he was on the roof. Toby is so cute. I love him just the way he is. How he fell in love with me is a mystery. He happy and cheerful now but he never leaves his room. I watch Toby roll around on his bed in the blankets. He laughs and then rolls off the bed. I start laughing and walk over to him, helping him up.

Are you ok? I'm still laughing.

He tackles me in a hug to floor. Hugging him close to me cause I don't wanna let him go. He's my annoying waffle loving idiot. I couldn't live without him. I grab his pillow and hit with it. He grabs the blanket, pulls it over his head and pretends to be ghost. I fall on the floor laughing at his silly act.

I'm going to haunt you Masky ooooooooo. He waves his arms under the blanket and starts chasing me around his room while laughing.

Oh no don't haunt me Toby's ghost. I was playing along with him. I get tackled to the ground again by Toby.

I love you Masky. I start blushing. Aw your blushing how cute. He smiles and laughs.

I love you to Toby. I pull his down and kiss him passionately.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya my waffles. Bye. TicciMask rulez!!!