Hiding Problems

I'm back!!!!

Toby: Masky Jeff is gonna kill me!!!!

Masky: Jeff you better not kill my boyfriend!!!

Jeff: Too bad!!!

Me: *knocks out jeff*

Toby: Thank you!!

Masky: Thanks a lot!!

Me: Aw your both welcome and beside nobody hurts Toby or you Masky.

Well anyway here is the story hope you enjoy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Toby's pov

Jeff and Ben never stop with the name calling. They still push me around like a toy. I never tell anyone about this cause Jeff and Ben would just beat me up more. I can't tell Masky cause he'll hate me. I sigh and walk out of the room. I Walk down the hall hoping that Jeff and Ben weren't here. I Walk past their room to the kitchen. When I get into kitchen They were in there. Jeff grabs me from behind and slams my head into the wall. I can feel my head bleeding. I try to stay awake.

GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!!!! I hear someone yell. Things got thrown and running footstep leave the kitchen.

Toby are you ok? Your head is bleeding. I'm taking you back to the room. I felt myself being picked up and carried off. I finally blackout. I can hear someone calling my name. But who is it?

I open my eyes and see Masky. I smile widely.

Masky's pov

I'm going to beat their asses later. Right now Toby is more important. I clean the blood from his head and and then bandage it. Jeff and Ben are starting to really piss me off hurting Toby. What did he ever do to them? Why was Toby keeping this a secret from me?. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. I smile back before letting it drop.

Toby why didn't you tell me they were still doing this to you? He stares at for a moment before answering.

Cause if I told you they would've just beat me up worser than this. I didn't wanna bother you with my problem. A tears falls down his face and I wipe it away.

I care about what happens to you Toby. Please don't keep these things from me. I look at his cute face and with his button nose.

Lay with me please? I chuckle and lay beside him on my bed. I wrap my arms around him protectively.

I love you Toby. I kiss his cheek.

I love you to Tim. I smile at the sound of him using my real name. He kisses me on my lips. Then we both asleep with smiles on our faces.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this :3