Giving up

Hello I'm back again :P

Toby: Welcome back!!!

Masky: Hi

Me: Thank you Toby and hello Masky.

Toby: Waffles!!

Masky: ........... I have nothing to say

Me: Toby your silly. Hope you enjoy this story.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Toby's pov

I feel myself slipping away. I don't belong anywhere not even here. I lay in my room curled up in a ball tightly. I have nothing left to lose. I cause trouble and pain for Masky. I should die already. I continue to lay here giving up on everything. After  30 minutes I get up and grab a razor. I started cutting my arms up again.

I can't keep going. I felt my eyes fill with tears. Getting up and grabbing my knife I hid from Masky.

I stab my arm with it 5 times. I don't bother to clean or bandage up my arm. I just sit there and cry. A puddle of blood forms underneath my arm. I hear my door open and someone softly say my name.

I look up and see Eyeless Jack looking at me worried.

EJ? He bends down taking a look at my arm. He cleans it and then wrap bandages around it.

I just lay there falling apart.

Masky's pov

I was out killing with Hoodie and we just got done killing the people that lived in the house. I want to see Toby so bad. Slenderman comes and teleports us back to the mansion. I was walking to my room when EJ walks to me. He tells me something's wrong with Toby.

Masky, he's giving up on living. I found him in his room with a knife stabbed into his arm. You need to go help please. I'm worried about him. My eyes widen at hearing this.

I will EJ thanks for telling me. He nods his head and I run to Toby's room. Opening the door I see him laying on his bed crying. I walk over and sit on his bed.

Masky? He looks up at me. I give up Masky, I can't keep going. He just cries. I pull him into my arms and hold him.

Don't give up Toby. I'm still here when you need me. I wipes his tears away  with my thumb. I look down and see that he fell asleep. I smile and kiss his forehead.

Don't give up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this. Toby don't give up u have Masky. :3