We'll make it out of here together pt2

A/n: so umm it's been a while umm yea let's just get started-
_________________________________________
                          Vance's pov:
_________________________________________

I woke up with my eyes hurting like hell then I heard a door open I couldn't because see anything because every thing was blurry. All I made out was some one carrying what looked like Bruce and just dropped him and left. "What the fuck!? " I went over to Bruce and layed him on the mattress and trying to process what the fuck happend first we were walking to Bruce's house and now we're here.

                       Bruce's pov:
_________________________________________
"What the fuck? "I mumbled while I opened my eyes I couldn't see shit. "Bruce? " I heard someone say it sounded like Vance? "Vance? " My vision became more clear and I saw Vance sitting there like he saw a ghost.... "Where the hell are we?" I sat up and looked around we were in what seemed like a basement. "Did we just get kidnapped? "

                       Vance's pov
________________________________________
"Great just got kidnapped "I said sarcasticly . I looked up at Bruce he just sat there looking at me. " what-" we both turned to the door opening with someone that had a mask on what the hell? He had 2 trays with food in them and sat them down "Don't even try to scream basements sound proof" he said "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE US DOWN HERE!?" he just left "HEY ANSWER ME YOU BITCH! " "Vance it's not worth it he alredy left you dumbass"
"What ever" I got up and started to look around for a way out.

                       Bruce's pov:
_________________________________________
(Sorry for all of the constant the pov switches I'm a starter chill y'all😭✋)

I saw Vance get up and start walking around "What are you doing?" "Trying to find a way out"  "oh.... "   "What's wrong?" He asked I guess it was because I look well I don't know scared? "Vance we literally just got kidnapped and I'm worried what if we don't even make it out alive" "Hey don't say that we'll make it out of here together" I got up to see what he was doing he was hitting a wall?

                 TO BE CONTINUED

        Ok guys I know this was bad but if you have any ideas for this book that would be great please and thank you love you ll and stay safe bye<3