Kylian (club) 4

Hey guys so this chapter was just all over the place 🤦🏽‍♀️ pls don't judge 🥲 I just wanted to find a way to make y/n and Kylian to meet again but not have the opportunity to actually speak to each other so that emotions will be running hight in the next chapter 😈 we love angry Kylian.
Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this one.

"You kn it pretty weird inviting strangers to hang out with you, are you not scared?" I asked Neymar as I took a little walk around his hotel room just taking in my surroundings.
"I don't find it weird inviting a pretty stranger to hang out with me" Neymar said now standing infront of me.
"What if I'm a killer?" I asked him slightly tilting my head to the side staring at him dead in the eyes with no expression on my face.
"But what if I'M a killer" he said returning the same exact expression to me. And then we both just bursted out laughing 😂. "Should we watch a movie?" I asked him. "Sure, lets watch something scary" he said grabbing the remote and then inviting me to sit next to him. "..no.." I said silently as I sat next to him. "What why? Are you scared?" He asked with an amused look on his face. "No I'm not shut up neymar" I said getting defensive. "Yesss you are" he said laughing at me. "It's not like that, well it is like that.. FINE I'M A PUSSY, I hate scary movies" I truthfully said, and what does Neymar do?! He puts on the scariest movie he could possibly find! "Neymar you're unbelievable!!!!!" I said getting up trying to run away, and he quickly grabbed me and held me in his arms. I turned my face away from the tv, I will not be watching this movie. "If u watch this movie I'll do whatever you want" Neymar said trying to convince me.
"Whatever I want you said?????" I asked him with a mischievous smile on my face.
"Yes..🤦🏽‍♂️" he said face palming himself bc he realised what he just did.
"OKAY IM IN! Let's watch the movie"

Throughout the entire movie I was scared tf out, I kept on hiding 🫣 behind Neymar's arm, he constantly laughed at me. But after I managed to make it through I was a bit traumatised, anyways I already have an idea of what i should get Neymar to do😈hehehe.
I'm going to make him up and turn him into a baddie! And thennn I'll get him to show me his sexiest catwalk.

I had to wrestle with him to get him to sit down and let me put make up on his face, so when I finally restrained him enough I did my makeup routine on him, and when I tell you he turned out looking bomb "damnnnn Ney you looking fine asf girllll" I said as I slapped his butt as he was bent over towards the mirror checking the makeup out, he then tried chasing me bc I slapped his butt😂
Anyways we ended up taking lots of pictures together and then I put on some sexy seductive music and told him to show me his best catwalk. "I couldn't possibly know how to do that how about you show me" Neymar said seductively looking into my eyes, in a different scenario i would have been yk turned on by what he said but with the makeup on his face I just can't take him seriously 🤣💀 "Neymar i know what you're trying to do😂" I said to him.
"I'm not doing anything, I just want to observe how u do it first before I attempt it, it seems fair" he said trying to defend himself.
"Okay fine whatever, I'll do it but make sure you pay attention" I sternly told him.
"Yes ma'am I'll be paying very close attention" he said.
"Okay so just follow the music, and move slowly, you can just copy my moves" I said as I walked to the far end of the room, and slowly walked back towards where he sat watching me, once I got close enough to him I slowly bent down and I came back up flipping my hair on the way and i slowly slid my hands up my body, and leaned down towards him "you see, easy" I said smiling and looking at him. He was smirking at me and his eyes were low looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips, oh-ohh this won't end good if I don't do something rn, so I pulled him up by his shirt and told him "come on Ney it's your turn now, gooo!!!" And I hurriedly pushed him, "okay okay y/n" he said with a chuckle.
I turned up the music and brought out my phone and started recording him, I cheered him on as he slowly walked towards me being overly too dramatic with the cat walk💀 he then bent down and came back up trying to flip his non existent long hair, and we both bursted out laughing 😂.

It was now 3am, I had a lot of fun with Neymar but unfortunately I've got to head home now it was way too late for me since i had a lecture that starts at 9am, will I even get any sleep today😭 anyways I told Ney that I was heading home now and he offered to drop me off but I refused I didn't want to be too much of a bother to him plus there might be paparazzis around, so he offered to get me a taxi home instead.
So we hugged and said goodbye, I went outside before him not to raise any suspicions, and he also came outside just to make sure that I was safe. Then a guy walked up to Neymar and they were both talking, I didn't really pay much attention to it because I was now in the taxi and the driver was asking me for my address to confirm that we were going to the right place, the driver started to reverse and manoeuvre his way out of the hotel's front doors and he drove closer to where Neymar and that guy were standing and I took the opportunity to wave goodbye to Neymar and that's when I realised that the guy that he was talking to was the one and only Kylian Mbappe, my facial expression visibly changed from happy to shocked 😳, Kylian was now staring daggers at me as Neymar oblivious to what was going on he jokingly blew me a kiss and waved goodbye.

Yeah I'm fucked.

This is the actual book guys, it's on my profile go check it out and make sure u save it and add it to your reading list!!💕