Dare 5

Da_Real_Sugar said: I dare you mangle to climb on the ceiling then drop down on Toy Freddy during a perform...

Me: XD THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS SO HILARIOUS!!! It may get me in trouble but I think its worth the laugh.

admin: you know that Toy Chica is in here, right?

Me: UM.... NO I did not know that. Hi Toy Chica! *smiles nervously* did you by any chance hear the conversation just now?

Toy Chica: All I heard was you saying something sounds hilarious and even though you might get in trouble it would be worth the laugh and bla bla bla

Me: Oh okay good...

Toy Chica: Why??

Me: Uh....because I'm planning a surprise. Yeah, a surprise!

Toy Chica: Good. I was worried for a second

Me: There's nothing to worry about *turns around and gives an evil smile and presses fingers together like a villain* absolutely nothing

~ Later ~

Toy Freddy: 10 MINUTES TO SHOWTIME! PLACES, EVERYONE!!!

(I always go straight to Kid's Cove every day when I hear Toy Freddy say that because that's my que but today's different. I climed up the ceiling being cautious so nobody would find me. Foxy took my place in Kid's Cove and dressed up as me since he's never used anyway. This is going to be so darn funny XD)

Toy Freddy: Hey Everyone! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a place for adults and children alike! Are you ready to have fun?! I hope you are! *starts singing and band starts playing*

(I waited til everyone was singing and then I had the GOLDEN opportunity to jump on Freddy's head :D)

Me: *animatronic scream* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adults and Children alike: *running around everywhere panicking* AHHHHHHH

Toy Freddy: *shakes fist at me glaring*

Toy Chica: is THIS the surprise you were talking about?!

Me: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Toy Bonnie: *laughing hysterically*

Toy Freddy: *elbows Toy Bonnie*

admin: XD

Me: PRETTY sure I'm in trouble.... Oh well I saw it coming and it was worth it XDDDD

Toy Freddy: You're gonna pay for this, MANGLE!!!