Prologue: A day in my life!

I hear my alarm. It's the morning. I'm excited for today. Even though it's going to be the same it's always been, I like that about it. My life follows the same schedule, but I have my best friend, Nyx with me! I start to get ready, and do all of my usual activities. Then, I walk outside. The sun's shining on me, and I decide to wait for Nyx, as I always do. Nyx is pretty special to me, it's really just us. Nyx has always been better at defeating demons than I have. I prefer to stick to creating, even though I'm not really good at it. Even then, who cares? I still like it. I'm still waiting, until I hear their voice.

"Hey Affliction!" Nyx yells out from across the place. I turn to look at them, and they start getting closer. 

"I'm sorry for being later than usual, I was just recovering from being impaled by a windmill. Nothing too important though!" Nyx says as they get closer to me, I'm listening. 

"I'm just trying to defeat Windy Landscape, she's like really hard but that's okay! I'm just trying to push myself. Anyways, how are you doing?" Nyx says, turning the attention to me.

"I tried doing something like Nine Circles but I couldn't get the effect right, so I just decided to delete the entire thing and then name it a bunch of weird letters." I said, not much really happened last night, besides that.

"Oh!" Nyx says. 

"Yeah..I'm not that good at creating." I say, as I'm walking with Nyx.

We get to the city, there are a bunch of players as it's really crowded. It's not unusual, it's always like this so it would be concerning if it wasn't. Nyx and I have this set road that we always walk down on, it's the fastest way to our workplace. The roads crowded as Nyx and I walk down it.

"Atleast you're not as bad at creating as me." Nyx says.

"I guess..but that's not a high bar, now is it?" I say back, joking. Nyx knows I am, and they laugh too.

"Good point lol, the last time I tried to create I ultimately decided that I should probably just stick to shooting demons with my gun." Nyx says.

We eventually get to the workplace, and then just go in. Nyx and I don't talk much durring work, we prefer to just do our jobs seperately.

Just like that, our job's over, and it's somewhat late in the night, it's not midnight though.

(YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAY ACTUALL PROLOGUE! ONE THATS ACTUALLY READABLE OH MY GOD! I deeply apologize for anybody that had to read chapter 1..I'm going to make it right and stop making a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement. Anyways credits to @LoafeeBuns on twitter she's pretty cool.)