Chapter 7: No.

Windy Landscape, Supersonic, and I make our way to the city again. I hope Supersonic and Windy Landscape don't have any other intentions in coming with me. The air's filled with tension, this isn't really what I wanted as I don't really know them, but who else could I have gone to? I didn't really expect somebody like them to want to help somebody like me.

I try my best to think of something else, yet my thoughts are still racing. It's near impossible to try and relax. I'm still thinking about the same things, sort of regretting not telling them that this isn't my body. At the same time, how would I tell them that? I would've sounded insane. I try to think about how my life was back then, but it just makes this fate all the more sad. 

What is going to happen if they can't help me? Will I be stuck like this? Will I have to accustom to fighting players when somebody comes to me? Will I live somewhere else? The thought of having to get used to this, when all of this is in vain terrifies me. I keep thinking about scenarios demons usually go through. I'll have to go through them if I stay this way. I know that demons have magic, or weapons they use to fight players, I've seen Nyx fight a few demons before. Nyx was more skilled than me, mostly I just went with him in battles and did nothing.

I find myself thinking about everything me and Nyx have gone through, finding out about what happened through gossip within the city, him watching me create a demon, me finally beating a level with his support. I wasn't exactly good at battling, he was much more better than me. I zone out, just simply sad about everything that has happened to me once again. I don't want to say goodbye to my old life, but there is a good chance I'll have to. I won't even find out who, or what made this happen to me. How am I even supposed to? I don't even know my new name, or anything about me for that matter. The only thing I've seen is myself in a window, I was a bright yellow. How are we supposed to find out who even created me if we get there? Everything is stacked against me, should I just tell them that we shouldn't do this and accept that I'll just be stuck like this forever? I'm even more uncertain about what's going to happen, there's no way we can find anything to help me if I don't even know anything about myself.

My thoughts come to an abrupt stop.

We're here, no.

I immediately start panicking, what are we going to do? I remember what Nine Circles said about demons not being allowed here. What are they going to do to us? Windy Landscape and Supersonic simply wait for me, I guess they came to the conclusion that this was the city. 

I take another look at myself, somewhat hoping that I look like myself again, but at the same time expecting it to not happen. 

I don't.

I feel somewhat unsettled at this, the fact that I'm no longer me. I keep staring at myself, just somewhat uncomfortable with this. I finally get the courage to look away, and walk away. I'm still scared of what I've become. I hope Windy Landscape and Supersonic don't really think much about it, I haven't told them that this isn't my body.

As we make our way more into the city, I notice the sun out. It's morning, this is usually about the time I would have gotten up, but I have yet to sleep.

"Where are we even supposed to start? Are we just supposed to ask every single person here until somebody says they made them?" Supersonic says, probabaly refering to me and asking Windy Landscape. The thing is, I don't know either. 

"That would probably take a long time, surely theres a better way?" Windy Landscape responds.

"I mean, unless they have a description of who their maker was, we don't exactly know." Supersonic tells Windy Landscape.

I'm not exactly paying attention to what they're saying, instead, I'm just looking out to the crowd. Everyone is on edge to what I presume is the incident involving Nine Circles. I realize that they'll probabaly be less likely to help me, seeing that I'm now a demon.

Both of them reluctantly agree on basically asking everyone about me. They have no luck.

I'm paying attention to something else.

I see missing posters of me.

My heart drops. 

I'm right here, yet who is going to believe me? I take one of the missing posters and look at it closer. 

That's me. I was hoping it wasn't but it was me. Another thought clouds my mind. What am I even going to tell Windy Landscape and Supersonic? That this was me? They weren't going to believe me! What logical explanation do I have about why I just grabbed this poster? I try my hardest to not look panicked, or to act like everything is normal. I can't.

Windy Landscape turns back to look at me, I'm scared. 

"Uh..Are you okay?" They ask me. I don't say anything, I'm still trying to process the fact that I'm pretty much dead to this world, if we do find a solution to this, what am I going to say happened when people ask me where I went? I try to focus on the present, but what am I even going to tell Windy Landscape? That I'm a missing player? I stay silent and Windly Landscape doesn't try to push harder.

More hours pass by, yet there is no luck.

"Look, I don't think this is working, and we really should get back to our place." Supersonic tells me.

"Yeah, I guess we'll see you tomorrow and maybe see if we get lucky?" Windy Landscape tells me, while agreeing with Supersonic.

"Huh? Alright, we'll see you tomorrow then." Supersonic says, Supersonic just goes with it.

Both of them leave me alone, I decide to go back to my place to.

(Yep theres Chapter 7, I TOLD YOU I'D TYPE LONGER, most of this is just idk filler but Chapter 8 is going to be better I promise you, once again Credits to @LoafeeBuns on twitter bc they're cool and awesome and swag and they make good art so go over there and tell them all of those things and stuff. This thing is 1000 words istg byee)