Chapter 17: Something's Wrong.

I wake up, I'm still in this body. I've gotten accustomed to being a demon, but I don't want to. I want to find a way to revert this more than I have ever wanted to do anything in my life. I want to see Nyx again. I want to go to work again. I want to lay in my bed again. I miss everything about my old life, and reverting is is the only way everything in my life will be right again. Three days. It has been 3 days since my life has been turned into a hellhole filled with scary things that were once familiar. I stay laying down, sad about everything that has happened. I hate living like this. I hate being a demon. I'm homesick, I want all of this to be over already.

Even if I did come back, what would I say? I'm already missing. I could be presumed to be dead if they don't find me. It's not like they know that I turned into a demon. I decide to get up, I don't think Windy Landscape or Supersonic are going to want to help me after what I said, it didn't look like they would. I get up and start to walk towards the city. 

I look in the window and see my reflection. It's me, unfortunately. I keep walking. I guess I can try and look for my verifier, maybe starting with where I used to live. I start to walk until I hear Windy Landscape's voice.

"How are we going to do this? There's no way we're just going to go out into the city and start searching." I hear Windy Landscape say behind me.

"Exactly, and thats why I have a better way." Supersonic replies.

They're still here....? They still want to help me...? I was convinced that they were going to hate me..that they were going to think that I was insane. Why are they still here...? I turn to look at Supersonic, so she knows that I'm listening to her.

"We can just go back to our realm, and then we can just look at every player that enters it. If a player is red and pink, we ask them about him." Supersonic says, him is probably refering to me. 

"That makes sense, so should we go back?" Windy Landscape asks. 

"Probably." Supersonic says, then she turns to me.

"We'll tell you if your verifier comes." Supersonic tells me. After that, the both of them leave.

I'm left alone again, I might as well start to look for them. I start to walk, and I can't shake the feeling of something looking at me. I ignore it, it's probably paranoia, right? I keep walking, and I make sure that I'm not hidden, following the rule Nine Circles told me. The more I try to ignore it, the more blatant it gets that I'm being gazed at. I'm being gazed at from something far away.

I decide to look around to see who it is gazing at me, to which I regret. The moment I see the thing gazing at me, I feel sick. I'm dizzy and drowsy, and the only thing I can think about is that something about this is wrong. It's like this isn't supposed to happen, and I need to find the figure. The only thing I can distinguish from this figure is a hat. I can't even tell what the hat is supposed to be. The figure is ontop of a building, so I decide to start walking towards the building.

I go towards the street Nyx and I used to walk on and look at the building the figure is on, then I start walking. The closer I get, the more sick I feel. Who even are they, and why are they looking at me? As I keep walking, I feel stares of others, and then I realize.

I forgot the rule.

I stop looking up and I see the looks of others. It's the morning, so it's even more crowded than usual. Most, if not all of them are unwelcoming. Do they know about what I did? Do they know about the player I murdered? Or are they judging me for being a demon? Is it both? I'm scared. What are they going to do to me? Surely, Nine Circles had a reason to tell me why I can't be in plain sight. Hopefully, they're scared of me and they don't try to attack. I start to take a step back from all of this, I probably shouldn't go searching for the figure right now. I need to leave.

I keep backing away from these players, and then I run away. I run to try and find out where the black and yellow space is from here. I wandered far away from where I was... My old workplace passes me by, and I pay no attention. Eventually, I'm infront of my "home". I just blankly walk in.

I'm back at the black and yellow place. I don't know what else to do. I'm too scared to walk outside again, I don't know what any of those players are going to do to me. I don't know who that person was, or why looking back at them made me feel that way. Honestly, I'm not sure if finding out if a good idea. Even though I think this, something is pulling me towards that figure. Like something about them is important, but it can't be. This is all too confusing and I hate it. That is what my life has become, confusing. Yet, I have, and am going to have, no control of it. I start to try and sleep, I don't know what else I could to do kill time. I lay down on the floor, like I always have. After that, I close my eyes. As I drift off into sleep, the last words I think are..

Why me?

(YAYYYYYY THERES CHAPTER 17 IT'S LONG AND I DIDN'T RUSH! SEE WHAT BIG HIATUSES CAN DO HAHAHAHAHA! YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYA CREDITS TO @LOAFEEBUNS ON TWITTER GO FOLLOW AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!)