Chapter 18: Progress...

I hear a soft hum, and then everything comes back to me. I'm jolted awake, and the light hum stops. I don't know what time it is, but I'm thinking it's about afternoon. I don't sleep for long. I get up and feel a pulsing pain in my head. What did staring at that figure do to me? I don't have time to think about that. 

I start to walk towards the city. Everything feels surreal. I walk towards the city, it's....night time. Already? I'm unsure to how long I was asleep for. I don't know how long it has been since I've eaten, or even what day it is today. Maybe today could be the day. Though, I can't bear going to the shop I was at 2 days ago. I'll have to go somewhere else.

I'm not as nervous as I've been since this all happened. For some reason, I've gotten numb to all of this. I know that soon enough there will be an escape and I'll be back to my normal life. All we can do is search for my verifier and then.....then maybe everything can go back to normal after that. I'm fueled with the hope of seeing Nyx again, of walking down that street content again. Everything is going to go back to normal and this will all just be a fading memory. 

I feel somewhat content as I'm walking down the street, making sure I'm seen by as little people as possible. I eventually find another store, one different than the one I was at 2 days ago. I then walk into it.I don't want to be there for long, so I grab the closest thing I see and immediately leave.  I keep walking untill I see myself back in the black and yellow place. 

Once I'm back at my suposed "space", I immediately start to eat whatever I grabbed. I don't think I've eaten since this entire thing has happened. I finish eating, and I feel...refreshed. After that, I decide to drift back to sleep. I know that this is temporary. Now, all I have to do is wait for what Windy Landscape and Supersonic will have for me.

(HEYYYY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO (CHAPTER) I REALLY HOPE THIS ONE IS GOOD BECAUSE I ACTUALLY TOOK A HIATUS INSTEAD OF PROCRASTINATING CREDITS TO @LOAFEEBUNS ON TWITTER THEY'RE AWESOME AND COOL AND GREAT AND JUST GO GIVE THEM LOVE ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYEYEYEYEYE)