Introduction

Hello there, my name is Alicia. I am a Cancer Survivor. I was born with cancer and has been stuck with it since childhood. My type of Cancer is called Giloma/Astrocytoma-a type of brain tumor. This type of tumor affects my left side as it weakens both my leg and hand, causing me to limp and be disliked by other students. Currently, my tumor is Active. Meaning it is growing a little, but my tumor is low-grade.
I am a Hufflepuff Potterhead, Marvel fan, Hermitcraft and Empires SMP fan. I have a little sister whose always very silly and fun. I like to play video games such as Roblox and Minecraft. I watch a lot of YouTube and play lots of games. My longest screen time would be 8 hours. The content I usually watch on YouTube mainly are gaming related, cooking related, POVs, and a LOT more. I also enjoy playing some sports including soccer, basketball, a bit of baseball, badminton, and more.  I am REALLY addicted to music. Music just makes me happy and makes me feel satisfied.
I usually get underestimated, avoided, and dislike because of my weakness. This makes it quite hard to find TRUE friends who accept me and won't judge me. There are certainly some things I can do and others I can't. I spend most of my times at school alone, just walking around pretending that I need to get somewhere or just talking to myself about my thoughts, dreams, and current feelings. And yes, I do have friends at school, but they are a little annoying, in a good way of course. I also have some online friends, a large amount of them are from India, others are from some other places. (LAMarvel3000 is one of my supportive friends, go follow her, she makes awesome E-books).
Anyways, my birthday is on July 26th and my zodiac sign is a Leo. I kinda enjoy reading books and watching movies. I'm a kinda weird person that likes stuff you may not like. I'm not very social and mostly quiet but I'm trying to up my confidence a little, you know, 1 step at a time towards improvement.
As I'm sure you've read the description, you would know what the point of this book is about. But if you haven't, then I'm here to explain. This book is basically my public diary where I'll be sharing my thoughts, dreams, possibly secrets, my life and more.
I'm sure you guys now want me to talk about the following topics I've mentioned, so stay tuned for the next part. Until the next chapter, see you! Stay safe, Peace.