Chapter - 11

y/n walked across the halls of the port mafia. it seemed unusually quite. she takes the elevator and waits to be reached to the floor she wanted to. as the elevator opened, she got out and walked towards an office. the guards bowed to her in order to show respect 'do they know who i am?' she thought to herself as she goes near to enter the door. "yako san, there is a meeting going on inside. i don't think mori san would be pleased to be disturbed in the middle of the meeting." one of the guards say. the other just seatdropped. "is he new?" she asks the other guard with a plain face. "y-yes ma'am" he stutters. "i'll let this one go. let them know who i am and why they should never get in my way" she says looking at the door. "yes ma'am" the guard replies nervously. she opens the door and walks in. looks like it was one of their executive meetings "i'm leaving" she says with a blank expression as she crosses her arms. others sweatdropped from the aura coming out of her. "you're not going any-" before mori could finish, knives flew beside him, slightly cutting his right cheek. everyone became dead silent as they had witness something no one ever thought of witnessing. everyone had their eyes widen "you can't tell me what to do" she says as she stormed off from the room.

...

she sighed in relief as she was walking on the roads of yokohama. how many days were she locked up there? who knows she is too lazy to count. she walks to her huge mansion. anyone would envy her. after all, she had a good amount of cash that she earned from the port mafia.

after she had taken a bath, she sits on her couch as she re-thinks about what kouyou had said. 'then something surely happened if i'm not wrong' now how can she explain all these to her. it may seem some soft stupid backstory to the port mafia but she regrets everything. she regrets her whole life, she regrets being alive

4 years ago..

"ugh why do i have to be the one to do it?" yako exclaims as she crosses her arms. "because you are the most skilled one here" mori says in reply "I'll buy you sweets later" he sighs and the lady beems with joy "i'll be right back!"

...

"hi there" yako says in a cheery tone. "who might you be?" a male who seemed to be in his 40s and decent asks yako. "are you lost?" another male approaches. he seems to be staring at yako's thighs as lust was visible in his eyes "having dirty thoughts about a girl is not very polite mister." she says blankly as she pulls out a gun. "tell me about your boss's whereabouts." she points the gun at the male who had his dirty eyes on her. "wait, we don't know what you're talking about! please put your gun down young lady!" the decent looking man says . "sir, you know nothing about them. or you're just playing dumb" she narrows her gaze. "ya'll gonna spit any information or what?" she asks sighing. suddenly many gunshots could be heard but not from yako's gun.

 some snipers were seen trying to shoot yako but they failed. no bullets have caused anything to her since the decent looking man had protected her. her eyes widened at the scene. she shot everyone to death as she ran to the man "why would you do that!?" she asks the man. "i have a daughter...you remind me of her..." he says as he cough blood. "i was suspicious of their act but i never knew what they were doing...i just work here  to get some money for my family.." he says, his voice almost fading yako sat there shocked. soon enough 2 women were running toward them. one girl, who looked like 15-16 and a woman, who she assumes were his daughter and wife. "Dad!" the girl screamed as she ran to her father. the other woman also came rushing as a shot was about to hit both the woman and the girl, the woman covered the girl and took all the bullets as she whispered "run" to her daughter. as the port mafia's snipers were about to shoot the girl yako yelled "don't shoot!" she slowly walked towards the woman who had her daughter covered in her blood. the woman falls as the teen girl had a horror look plastered on her face. "you murderer.." the girl who had blond hair now snaps and starts choking yako "h-hey wait" yako signals the gunmen to not shoot as she pulls herself away from the girl's hands. "you killed my parents...you killed them" the blond girl says with a blank expression.

"i'll slit your throat and stab your heart countless times. i'll cut your body to pieces and i'll make sure to make you feel hell in your nerves"