Chapter - 26

she was walking home on the streets of yokohama after her journey from tokyo. there she spotted the albino boy,"hey, Atsushi-kun!" she waved at him catching his attention.he was on the opposite roadside of y/n. as atsushi was about to wave back,a truck came blocking his vision from y/n. after the truck was gone, there were no traces of y/n anymore. 'where did y/n san go..?' he thought to himself. shortly after he was running to the agency with wide eyes. after he reached the agency,he slammed the door open,"y/n-san got kidnapped!" he yelled catching everyone's attention. Kunikida raised his eye brows in confusion to know if what he heard was right or,"what?" he asked the albino. "y/n-san got kidnapped" he was panting from the exhaustion.

...

blood drops fell from the back of her head as she stood there with trembling legs. she finally fell unconscious on the ground. "hah..well played" she mumbled within her shaky breaths.

"i apologize, ms.L/n" a deep not-so-fluent voice spoke up from behind the door. "but you seem to come in handy with that ability of yours and not to mention, you already started your investigations on me i see" he said to the h/c haired woman. she was laughing in a low voice,her hair covering her face as she laid there with no energy. the black haired man raised an eyebrow in confusion. "not even a day yet you started to spread your ratness i see?" she told him weakly but mockingly. he forced a smile and stepped forward to kneel down where his face and her's are close enough. he moved some of her hair revealing her bruised face,"how unfor-" he stopped midway with a little widened eyes.

can we blame him? she was too beautiful to be true. her eyes had something different in them..something no one have ever seen before.it was like she casts spells on everyone to make them fall inlove with her.

she is special,really."