0.3

Matt's POV

"Fuckboy & Fuckgirl: Project for sexual teens."
In the following instructions you will see all the things you'll need to do and the things you may not do during this project to complete this project.

1. Must spend time together. And must live together.

2. Have to record how many times you make out if chose to do so.

3. Must have condoms at all time.

4. May not hook up with another girl or guy during this project.

5. Must record how many times you have sex.

6. Limit of times for sex: 120 times.

7. Must buy sex toys.

8. For ladies: Must buy lingerie

9. May not go over the limit of 120 or points will be taken off.

10. For ladies: Must give the Fuckboy 69 blowjobs.

11. For Gentlemen: Must finger Fuckgirls 69 times.

12. Both Fuckboys and Fuckgirls need to have hickeys.

13. If caught with another girl or boy points will be taken off.

14. Must send each other nudes every once and awhile.

15. Must complete everything or will get 0 points and fail this project. And will have to take 2 more years of this class.

This will be your last assignment for the year. The project is 2 months long and will be the best project you'll ever have. Good luck!!

Okay so this whole Fuckboy & Fuckgirl project is going to be fun. I get to finger Pandora and she gets to give me blow jobs. What else could a guy ask for? Plus I get to have sex with her for 2 months. I'm actually starting to like this class.

Pandora's POV

I literally just got here today. A FEW MINUTES AGO!! And I already have to have sex with a guy I barely know. Well I'm kinda used to it. Cos ya know. . . . I always have sex with random guys. . . . And maybe a few girls but that's not important right now.

"Um excuse me?" I said as I raised my hand. "Yes Ms. Summers?" "Do I have to do this project?" "No." "Really!?" "Well actually you do." Why!? this is so stupid I don't want to do all those things with Matthew!"

"Well lets get this straight. You're a Fuckgirl right?" "I guess so yeah." "Im guessing that you being a Fuckgirl go around hooking up with random people that you don't even know and have fun doing it right?" "Uhhh yeah?" "And you give them blow jobs don't you?"

"Once in awhile yes." "And you let them finger you right?" "Yes I do." "See you can do this project and you will your experienced already isn't that what a sex addicts do?" "Fine okay ill do this so called project with Matthew. But if I become pregnant because of you ill hurt you." "I promise you Ms. Summers you won't get pregnant."

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm going to give blow jobs, get fingered, and have sex in 2 months. Oh god what have I gotten myself into.

((Heyyyyy everyone!! I've missed you!! Okay so during the process of this chapter I was laughing because of the instructions that they have to follow on god I can't. Dead. On another note. . . . MICHAEL CLIFFORD DYED HIS HAIR BLACK HOLY CRAP IM FUCKING DIED LIKE x42848582026492914 TIMES AND OMG DEAD.
Have a nice day :-)
~Cristina 💜))