Blurp// 0.0

Matt's POV

"Sex Addict: A person who is addicted to having sex with the the opposite sex. Meaning they physically and mentally cannot go a certain amount of time without it.
Whenever his/her addiction kicks in they often get wet when in action of having sex.
This addiction isn't heathy for young teens.
And isn't suitable for them either.
Sex isn't for everyone and it shouldn't be an addiction."

Every time I read this in this shitty ass therapist class I want to just go to sleep. There is no point on being here there aren't any hot girls.

Yeah they have cute girls but not hot ones. I've been getting better I guess with the whole sex thing. I'm surprised that they haven't found any other people that love having sex.

Because if I could name some I would. There's at least 50 kids at my school that are in my grade that are addicted to sex like me. But no one does it as often as I do.

I have sex about 14 times a week. 2 times everyday. So if I count how many times a month it's probably about 60 times a month. Yeah I know I have a problem but it feels so damn good when you reach your climax especially when they're virgins.

"Attention everyone we have a new sex addict that is going to be in our class today. Her name is Pandora Summers."

As he finished his sentence she peacefully came through the door her hair blowing beautifully like in the movies. God she looked beautiful. She had big boobs and a big ass.

I don't think this sex addiction is going to go away anytime soon. Cos I have a feeling that we'll become really good friends. And by friends I mean friends with benefits.

I can just imagine her screaming my name while in action god imagine how beautiful she would look while doing it. Imagine if we could be something more?
___________________
So I thought about doing something different. By different I mean like smut different. There may be or may not be a lot of smut I still have to decide but hopefully you guys like it comment and vote if you like it so far thanks!
-Cristina 💀