0.5

Matt's POV

Okay so I don't exactly know where to take Pandora. I just told her to bring a swim suit because ya know water makes stuff more fun. So I have a few choices. The first one is , Water Park, Lake, And some place called Super Silly Fun land.

I feel like I'm in the mood for Super Silly Fun Land. I grab my phone and text Pandora telling her the details about the place.
Me: Heyy :-)
Pandi 🐼💙: What's up :-)
Me: Nothin much just getting everything ready for our date ;-)
Pandi 🐼💙: Omg yay!! Okay so now can you tell me where you're taking me?

Me: Hold on I was just getting to that okay so ya know how I told you to bring a swim suit?
Pandi🐼💙: Yeah what about it l?
Me: Well You're going to need to bring extra clothes.
Pandi🐼💙: Can't you just tell me where we're going I can't take it anymore.
Me: Fine we're going to Universal Studios Hollywood.

Pandi🐼💙: You're going to think this is funny I've actually never been there before and I live in L.A.
Me: Yeah I was going to sayy......
Pandi🐼💙: Anyways you were saying?
Me: Okay so the swim suit is for super silly fun land and then the extra clothes for everything else like the rides :-)

Pandi🐼💙: Omg after Super Silly Fun Land can we go on the Fast and Furious ride pleaseeeee!! 🙏🙏
Me: Fine but let's talk about this later you need to get your stuff ready and so do I so you better be going
Pandi🐼💙: Yeah you're right I best be going see you later Matt oh I almost forgot!
Me: What?

Pandi🐼💙: I think I'm going to like living with you an maybe Ben the dirty stuff. I kinda went there to stop but I guess not.
Me: Yeah even if I don't like to have sec with the same person I know I'll have fun with you. I love you 💙
Pandi🐼💙: I love you too 💙
I guess things between Pandora and I are getting better tbh I actually like her for her and not for her body and looks.

I feel like we're getting closer by the minute and I'm loving it. Is it me or did we really say "I love you" to each other. I looked at it again thinking that I must have been daydreaming but it actually happened. God I'm so close of just shoving myself into her.
___________________________
Hey omfg guys I feel so bad not updating sooner I really need to get my device fixed I can't update as much I want to and it's getting on my nerves. Anyways how have you guys been, what have you been up to, have you gone anywhere since summer vacation started? Give me details!! Jk but if you want to I probs free to talk anytime except if I'm not on wattpad duh. Anyways hope you liked this little filter I hope to write the one a actual chapter.
Goodnight until next time!!
~Cristina💙