Y3 -/-| The Sirius Black

"What do you mean, he's planning on killing Harry?"

Y/N Evans was suddenly woken up by her sister, Alex, while having a nice dream

"Wake up, Saturn." Y/N heard her voice say.

"Will you please stop with that stupid name? Please Alexie?" She said, groaning.

"Nope, sun. Now wake up!" You're going to be late!" She said, pulling the covers off of the girl.

"You have a stupid habit of naming me after stars and planets. I don't get why mom doesn't punish you for it." She said, as her sister laughed.

"That's a secret only I know." She said, dragging Y/N downstairs.

"Hello! My beautiful daughters! How did you both sleep?" Their dad had asked them.
"Good, dad. And will you please tell Alex to stop calling me planets?" Y/N said, irritated.

"Well I must say it fits you." Her dad said, and laughed.

"Both my daughters are leaving their poor, old dad! For third and fourth year! I'm so proud of the both of you. Make it a goos year and do not forget to write to your poor dad. Otherwise I will kidnap you both home. Okay?" Their dad said, and they smiled and nodded.

They ate their breakfast, and soon it was time to apparate to the train station.

"Have you lot got everything? Owl? Books? Cauldrons, Cloaks? Okay, time to leave, with you lot."
——

They were brought by their father to the train station, where they left their father with hugs

"Don't forget to write me, girls! Bye!"

"I'm gonna sit with my friends, okay? Do you need help with anything, sun?" Alex had asked Y/N.

"No, thank you, Alexie. I will see you in Hogwarts." Y/N said, and left.

She went on with her suitcase, trying to find her 3 friends, as she heard a familiar voice say her name.
"Ah, it is the halfblood. Make way for me."
It was Pansy Parkinson.
"Shut up, pug face. Nobody cares about you and your ugly hair." Y/N fired back.