chapter 2

Anu looked at bela, "What the hell did I just witnessed?" She asked her with a tired look.

"It's a long story I'll tell you" she said.

She gave me her phone number and told me to meet her at the flower shop she works at, she'll explain me everything there and introduce me to her friend. I told her I'll meet her there.

Right now Anu was at the flower shop where bela works at. Anu met with zoya and Uncle khan (zoya 's father) , they are both very nice.

Bela is complaining about F4 to zoya and Uncle khan ,

Bela  : "It's red card thing again, Uncle khan . F4 did it themselves this time. That poor boy was hurt. I don't think I can get used to this horrible stuff."

Anu : "Me too, if this continues I'm afraid I'll lash out and I don't wanna come in the attention of F4."

Uncle khan said, "You both can vent your frustrations with us. Seriously, no matter how many times I've heard about the red card, i can never bring myself to believe it's true. This F4 that you're talking about. Are they the same F4 that everyone else is talking about? I look them up and all I see are good things. People love them hundreds of thousands of people follow them."

Bela : 'Just because they are famous doesn't mean they are good'

Uncle khan said looking at his laptop : "The first one, mahir Andy sehgal the handsome heir of the sehgal Group, the no. 1 real estate company of India. He's the only son of sumitra sehgal . With his cool swag and tons of money, girls can't help but fall for him. He's good at sports and school. He's perfect."

Anu : "He's perfect indeed. He's handsome "

Anu felt someone's glare on her , she looked
up and found bela glaring at her .

Anu : "But he is cruel!"

She stopped glaring at her .

Author: What? Is she jealous already? Isn't she suppose to fall for second male lead first?

Bela exclaimed and hooked her one arm with Anu : , "Exactly!!!"

Anu : "Don't think about him, you deserve someone better"

Bela turned to uncle khan,  "He must've bought his way to good grades. He spends his days playing, not going to classes. He may be good at sports. He's cruel. I want to know how he spends his day, how drunk with power he must be to cover up his crap for this long."

Uncle khan : "ok, next".

Anu  chuckled.

"They say any girl who likes to party would know him: rudra roy and his cool bad boy look. His family is one of the largest owners of entertainment venues and event spaces. You may bump into him at any well known posh place."

Bela: "Not just posh places. His family does a lot of shady business. He's got men following him around. He's a mafia."

Anu: "I've never met a mafia in my whole life. I'd love to meet him!"

"No, you wouldn't" bela says.

"Okay, mom" anu said to her sticking my tongue out at her. She too stuck her tongue out at me. Zoya chuckled at them.

Uncle khan : "I'm not giving up. This one Aditya Hooda  the heir of one of the oldest families in the country. His family members are high level government officials, doing business in Indian goods export. It seems like he has good taste. He looks expensive."

Zoya : " He looks like a royal prince."

Bela stops her from checking out his ig.

Bela: "Stop right there. This one is a major playboy. Girls at the school agree he's a player."

Uncle khan: "Anyways, the last one, neel Khanna, the heir of the no. 1 health centre in India. He seems like a handsome, quiet, cold and mysterious guy."

Zoya : "He looks the most indie of all. He posts only drawings and scenery. Look."

She showed anu and bela to  his ig.

Uncle khan : "What about this one?"

Bela: " He's... He's seems a bit different from the other F4."

Zoya: "What is this?"

She asks bela in a teasing tone.

Uncle khan: "We've found the unicorn."

Bela: "Whatever. The fact that they form a group and they don't stop one another is wrong. F4 may seem good, wealthy and perfect. But they're the source of all bullying at the school. Isn't it funny? You only need to have enough money to donate to the school to rule it."

Everyone kept silent, because she's right.

Uncle khan: "it's true. A bad guy, even if he's handsome, isn't worth my time. Look, they say F4 comes from flower four as each of them is handsome like 4 different flowers. There's a fine line between cool and cheesy."

We all laughed at this.

Zoya : "Let's come back to your story, bela , anu...What are you going to do?"

They both were silent.

Uncle khan: "Hey, stop thinking of doing anything crazy. I know how you are. When either zoya or the shop runs into trouble, you come and save the day, which is cool. But not this one. Influence is more dangerous than you think. This goes for you too, Anu. An adult like me knows it all too well. Believe me. If no one can ever make a difference, nobody like us can't either  Truth me on this."

Bela said, "If this can't be fixed. I can just quit."

She looked at Anu and Sayed again: , "Are you going to come this school ??

"Yup, I have to keep you from going insane in this horrible school." Anu said to her.