chapter 1

Author note : show some love to my new book and share with your Wattpad friends... don't forget to comment...❤️

The morning smoke disappeared and we can see a stately high school which is India's most luxurious high school.  In the school we can see students in school uniforms running and playing around their.

But away from all this world of this richy kids, a girl was doing her homework while listening to songs in her class. Suddenly a girl comes and sits near her.

Girl: hello. I'm  Anita mittal.

That homework girl look her around and remove her earphones.

Girl : did you call me ?

Anu : yes

Girl : but why ?

Anu : actually I'm new transfer student from USA. I wanna be your friend.

Girl : sorry. But this can't be.

Anu : but why ?

Girl : because you are rich and I'm poor. I'm just a   scholarship student.

Anu: so what ? I don't care you are rich or poor .

Girl: but i care.

Anu: what !!

Girl: in this school poor are always get bullied by richer kids. So I just want to stay away from every rich kid.

Anu: but I'm not gone bully you..

Girl: but you can make another friend here.. hmmm...ummm...look that group of three rich girls. They're perfect for you.

Anu: i don't want them to be my friend. They look really annoying and fake..

( Author be like : look , who talks 😏 opps it's a spoiler. )

Girl: but..you have to know many things of this school..

Anu: Frist let's be come a friend's.

Girl : yes..why not..now.. myself Bela...Bela Sharma..

Anu : you can call me Anu ..

Bela : so now let me tell you about this school...

In this school 98% students are rich and the rest are scholarship students.. Here always poor students are bullied by rich students for their fun..

In this school no teacher and even the principal himself does not say anything to the students who bully..because this is a school..for these rich people...

This school is sponsored by India's 4 richest families..and 4 princes of that families rule this school... Like a kings..

Suddenly everyone's phone started buzzing with notifications.. Bela check her phone and See something in her school group and get scared...

Anu : what happened Bela...

Every student Start to running and shouting in direction of old stadium...

Anu : what the hell is happening here...

Bela : someone get red card..

Anu : what is red card?

Bela : Red card of F4

If anyone in school get this card , they have to leave the school or get bullied by every student of school. This card only F4 can give anyone and only they can save that unlucky student from another Students.

Anu : let's go to old stadium...i wanna see who's the king of this school ?

Bela : i don't wanna go...you can go ..bye ..

Anu dragged her.

Anu : Bela , come on... let's go...

In old stadium

Everyone is gathered there and we can see sign of no phones in walls of stadium because of privacy reasons...come on guys phones are banned their because no one can leaks F4's videos or pictures of bullied.

Bela and Anu are also their..A boy was tied with a rope and was made to sit on a chair.  And some boys were hitting him...

Suddenly four boys entered the stadium . Or should I say , Actually Four gorgeous boys dramatically entered the stadium . All what's lacking is a background music .
Aditya: " Ronit mehra of class 6/1 "
after taking his place in the couch.

Neel :" A top student with a clean record . Never had any trouble . You're teacher's pet . "

He stood up from his place and stood in front of ronit
Mahir : " It's a shame that all that will be ruined just because of you. you planned to expose what happened in this school . Honestly , do you think I'm an idiot "

Bela : "  I don't know about the idiot but you are definitely a top notch bully ' i thought "

Bela wishers in anu's ears. She is crusing whole F4 .

Ronit : " So ? This red card game is wrong . No matter how hard you try to cover it up , you can't escape the truth . Remember this ...  This evidence will not be lost ...

Ronit make a secret video of F4 of bullying one of student. He want to take legal action against him.

Mahir : " Oh ? You must have backed it up then . It will never be lost " .

Suddenly the videos gets deleted one by one . Rudra close his laptop.

Mahir :  " So how has it just been wiped out ? "

Ronit : " How can you do that mahir  ? "
He shouts at mahir while struggling against the bullies .
Ronit:  " Mahir  ! "

Mahir : " ronit  , for us , nothing has been hard " .
Aditya take  his phone and break into many pieces .

" It's too bad . But you're finished " He throws ronit's phone in the water . And students starts throwing garbage at him . Poor boy , he doesn't deserve this .

Ronit : " mahir ! "
He gets up and punched mahir . Now everyone is quite . Mahir at him like a devil.

Mahir : " You're not done huh ? "

He punched ronit. Now everyone is cheering again . Now this getting really sick .

Bela felt a soft hand squeeze in her hand . She looked at anu beside me holding my hand , she smiled a little bit.

Mahir's two friends (Aditya and rudra ) whispering something to each other . Then there other friend the second male lead (Neel )  who won't get the girl gets up and walked out of stadium not before looking at our girls side , probably looking at Bela  .

Ronit : " Why ? What the hell is wrong with you all ? Why would you let F4 force us to play this game ? Open your eyes . If we work together , we can stop this game "

Someone throws a can at him and the cheering starts again . Three boys again starts beating again .
Mahir : " Stop ! " He shouts and walked towards ronit .

Mahir : " what are you saying ?... Look at the world these days . It's stuffing . Those who stand out are in the eyes of the public . A minor mistake can cost dearly . That's why they want a release . They want an outlet . They want to do what they can't like those anonymous accounts . We F4 don't do anything . We just allow ... allow them to have anonymous accounts in real life . Good luck . "

Saying this he went out of the stadium with his friends . And that three boys leave the place.

Everyone started bullying ronit and Bela and Anu leave the place.