The Sick Fool(Shadorbia)

Pokémon had received some information from his Shadorbia Intelligence Agency, that Shadow was sick.

Good, Thought Pokemon, When he dies, I will take over his town, and cleanse it of it's evil.

Pokémon was quite unsure of what to do, but then he realized, he needed guards for his camps.

But guards were pretty weak and could help the slaves exit, or anything like that.

So, he came up with an idea.

What if... I freed some of the most vicious killers we have in jail, and make 'em work?

It was a genius idea, a killer would not pity the slaves and may torture them.

Which was great for Pokémon.

So, Pokemon stood up, exited out of his office, and once again, went to the minecart station.

But this time, he was going to Prison Island.

For Pokémon, being a void supporter or not loving spruce wood was a worse crime than murder, as such, he imprisoned all murderers rather than killing them.

After a lot of time, the minecart finally arrived at Prison Island, and he began walking towards the gates.

The guards saluted him, opened the gates and said:

"All Hail Pokemon! The Supreme Leader!"

Pokémon didn't care, and just began to walk towards the cells.

The place was not as full as Pokemon expected, but that was fine.

He began looking for the most viscous looking killer, and after a while, he spotted 3.

He asked a guard if they could be free.

The guard didn't want to release them, but it was an order.

The 3 prisoners were let free, and Pokemon guided them to the minecart station.

Pokémon redirected the prisoners to the slave camps, and went with them.

After a while, they arrived there, and Pokemon told them:

"This is your new job, you will guard this camp and make sure the slaves don't escape or do anything."

The prisoners went ahead, and put on a uniform.

"Oh and one thing, if I find out any of you decide to escape...

I'll crush the skulls of your 3"

Pokémon went to the minecart system, and began heading toward Shadorbia.

When he arrived, he noticed that outside the walls of the city, was a camp.

It had been built.

Pokémon had a satisfied smile.

He decided to look for any disobedience, but spotted none.

Maybe later, Thought Pokemon.

He arrived at his office, and sat down.

He couldn't wait for Shadow's death.

YOUR LEADER'S BODY IS WEAK, SURRENDER THIS INSTANT, AND LET US ASCEND TO A BETTER WORLD, ONE CLEANSED OF IT'S EVIL ELEMENTS.

ALL HAIL POKEMON.