1

(Dean Winchester)

I click my pen on the wooden desk in my tight office, breathing in the cold air. Suddenly the door swung open, in what looked like haste.

"Mr. Winchester!" My boss, Benny, looked me in the eyes and handed me a folder.

"You are working with your Brother and Charlie on this missing person, he's been missing for 56 hours exactly, everywhere he has been in the past week is listed in the notes and the key to his apartment. All of his personal and physical information also. Your partners should be here soon." he smiled at me and left the room.

A picture was pinned to a list of physical traits. And in my opinion he looked like an angel. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening ever so slowly.

I looked up like an eager mouse looking for food, and saw that my partners or Best Friends, who sat in the chairs in front of my desk.

"So we should look over his picture and traits before starting, he seems to have blue eyes *sigh* and dark hair, light skin, pink tinted lips." I pointed out and they both nodded.

"I think we should all sleep on it honestly and tomorrow we could visit his job... the coffee shop on Clare Dr." Charlie suggested with a tired smile.

"Perfect." Sammy and I replied and we all left, but K brought the papers with me...