2

(Castiel Novak)

"You little slut." the man shook my shoulders and shoved his small member back in my mouth, yet it still made me choke and sputter.

"Please." I plead to him with my mouth over his rock hard erection.

"Hah, you're here till' your death son." His thick accent filled my ears and tears brimmed my eyes.

Oh god please send help, I prayed with my eyes squeezed closed.

He started thrust deep into my throat, making me choke.

"You are a god damn little slut," he taunted, bonding my back to the cement pole where I had been for hours upon hours.

He started to beat me, with unknown gadgets and leather whips. My whole body ached and was red. I don't know what happiness feels like anymore.

I can't remember how it feels to laugh, or even smile.

"You've been a pretty good boy, I guess I'll feed you." He chuckled, walking out of the room.

He walked back in with a piece of cheese and bread. Even milk. I sighed.

I won't be dying anytime soon, this man knows how to keep me alive. He's such an assbutt, I thought as he tied my ankle to the pole and unbound the rest of me.

I ate when he left the room and locked the door, probably until tomorrow night.

The dim light hanging from the ceiling gave me hope for life, and was the only reminder that I could live.

I closed my eyes and leaned on the pole, finding it impossible to find a comfortable position in this basement.

Please God, help me