Mystic Falls. Population - Almost Everyone Dead.

killerxbxtch wrote this a while ago and likes to think he has improved since this work. please go check out the sequel to this if you can't stand poor writing as you do not need to read this to understand.

Mystic Falls. If you're born here you live up to about seventeen years, eighteen at the most. If you're new here, you're guaranteed to die in the first month you arrive. 

This small town, somewhere in Virginia, was tragic. It was like everyone who ever lived in this town was either dead or on the waiting list to be dropped off at the grim reapers home.

There were only a few left in the town. Not long ago the mayor was supposedly to have by 'accidentally' drowning herself in a water fountain when she had too much to drink. Nobody believed that, but nobody assumed anything else as there wasn't any proof to assume otherwise.

A man planning a suicide mission blew up a whole house of people for some reason that was confidential to the police.

Anyone left living was scared to open there front doors, worried that a grand piano falling from the sky might hit them. 

There was something else about Mystic Falls. The living don't stay dead.

Who knows? Your distant relatives, alive in the 18th century, could be sleeping on your couch tomorrow night, or your dead childhood best friend could be holding a slumber party at the weekend.

Yes, this town was extremely dangerous, but it had it's perks. You would never get bored. That's a plus.

Tips to help you get through your limited period of time living in Mystic Falls.

1.) Watch out for Falling pianos.

2.) Don't get drunk when your near fountains.

3.)  Carry large stake or some sort of large pointy wooden stick and vervain.

Apart from all the murders, disappearances, and houses filled up with dynamite, you can't say it doesn't like pretty, apart from a the blood stains here and there.