𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

❥︎《《《《 《《 ☾︎ ꨄ︎ ☽︎ 《《《《《《 ❥︎

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Y𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 :

1:10 𝘱𝘮

The sound of the television could be heard in the living room of your apartment as you washed up a few dishes, the most popular thing lately has been this raffle where if you win you get to enjoy a month with a pro hero of your choice.

Since you had nothing better to do you applied just for shits and giggles because there's no way out of the entire population of Japan you would win if you did win it would be a miracle literally.

The only sound that could be heard throughout the entire apartment was the television and the water that runned from the tap of the pipe, you stopped scrubbing the dishes clean for a minute to hear the number that was being said by the host hoping even if it was just for a second that you would be the winner of this raffle and that  the millions of people who entered didn't mean nothing.

You were now filled with anxiety, the thought of wining this was delusional ofcourse but it was not entirely impossible so you hung onto that little peice of hope that was building up inside you everytime the host spoke.

Discarding the dishes in the sink hastily wiping your wet hands into the sides of your clothes and walking towards the living room and searching for the ticket, the host's voice was now booming in your ears since you were a lot closer to the television than before

" Ok ladies and gentlemen welcome back to our annual raffle where we find out who's the lucky person that gets to spend one whole month with a pro hero of their choice !"

" shit,shit where is it.." You questioned pulling the living room apart as the host kept talking, looking everywhere for the small piece of paper.

" we will now begin to spin the wheel I hope your all excited ! "

" I swear to God if they don't shut up I'm gonna throw the tv through the window" you grabbed onto your purse searching through it looking for the ticket  but failing miserably

" "ladies and gentlemen I have the winning numbers right here in my hand, are you ready folks ? "

You were now at the bookshelf searching through the pages of multiple books Turning your head every now and then to look at the television.

" the first number is....5  "

" the second number is ....8 "

"  the final number that determines if you will or will not be spending a month with a pro hero isssss.."

"  is this it ? " You questioned yourself looking at the paper realizing that it was the ticket then looking at the television seeing the first and second numbers were already on the paper. Adrenaline pumping through your veins your hopes were maybe soon to turn reality

" Lucky number 3!"

" 3 ?"  Your eyes  landed on your ticket seeing the number 3, your mouth made a 'o' shape tears threatening to spill from your eyes. A strong feeling of relief washed over you, you were the winner of the raffle and you can now spend a month with any hero you want!