✩ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ᵖᵃʳᵗ² ✩

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨♡︎ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙱𝚄𝚈𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 :

12:56 𝙿𝚖

The sound of chatter of the people of the audience filled your eardrums as you sat in the couch eyes focused on the interviewer.

He was looking into your eyes but to his dismay, you didn't flinch or bother to look nervous. On the inside you were totally freaking out being in a big crowd was nerve wrecking but you didn't have to show it on live television so you just looked nonchalant instead.

The blond haired man was sat Infront of you legs closed together with much elegance, he let out a smile that made you a bit nervous.

You could tell that he was getting serious and so were you, your body tensed as you felt the chair dip on both sides your eyes looked and saw that pro hero pinky, and pro hero charge bolt were both seated beside you big grins on their face.

The interviewer was practically seething a frown in his perfect brows
He took up the mic placing it inches away from his face. " Well everyone, would you look at that,two more hero's have joined in on the fun!!" He announced a hint of annoyance peeked through but it was only noticable if you were really really paying attention and that is what you were doing.

Your head was in the direction of pro hero charge bolt's and his gaze was something else,something fun you couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was but he seemed like a fun individual.

He flashed you a smile which made you return a smile of your own making him shocked but amused at the same time. You were pulled in another direction when an arm brought you closer to their body, pinky's brown skin met with yours it was an action that made it seem like you both were longtime friends.

She leaned down to your ear which sent goosebumps through your body her voice was like honey trapping you in with no escape. Her breathe fanned over your ear, she laughed which made the hairs on your neck Stand up. " Hi you probably know me already but call me mina sweetheart."
She whispered then pulling away.

You were flustered to say the least, her voice was lovely your eyes looked at her and saw that she had brown skin with lighter splotches splattered all over, if you didn't watch the news as often you wouldn't know that her vitiligo was a cause of her quirk.

Vitiligo or not she still was breathtaking, she had in some diamond earrings a tattoo behind her ear and her hair was in pink waist length braids that had charms on them.

Her hand was still around your body which you didn't mind at all it may have seemed that chargebolt had scooted his way closer to you also.

The interviewer was speechless he was surprised with the hero's behavior but not shocked. The mic was back to his lips as he spoke " looks like they've taken a liking to you." The blond said giving you a genuine smile this time

"Well since your here for an interview let's get started shall we ?,"

The blond said as he flipped through a couple cards when he found the right one he read it then looked up at you " first question, will you allow us the favor of knowing your name?" He questioned waiting for your answer

A mic was passed to you by one of the staff, you used your thumb to turn it on you looked at him and brought the mic closer to your glossed lips. "My name is y/n l/n it's lovely to meet y'all!"