✩ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ✩

❥︎《《《《 《《 ☾︎ ꨄ︎ ☽︎ 《《《《《《 ❥︎

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Y𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 :

10:12 a𝘮

Poetic justice by Kendrick Lamar played in your speakers as you got ready for your interview with the Japan news station, you were  moving your hips to the song as you un did your bonnet letting your curls free.

It had been two days already and you only had an hour to get yourself ready and reach on time.

You already took a shower,put on your body lotions and sprayed your perfume. You were going to do your hair in a slick back bun with edges since it complimented your face .

Anxiety filled your body, you weren't really used to big groups of people but you wouldn't classify yourself as an introvert of course not you just found the idea of people overbearing.

There was a about 40 minutes left until you had to be at the news station, as the time moved closer and closer you were getting nervous. There were so many scenarios of the bad things that could happen running through your mind you didn't stop to think about the good things.

What If while you are on the stage doing the interview you say something corny and embarrass yourself? You for sure didn't want to flop so it was best to get your thoughts together and leave the embarrassment for after you get this over with.

You grabbed your belongings and headed out your apartment double checking to see if you had your key, when you did you closed the door and began waking towards the elevator.

You  wanted to go down so you pressed the button with your knuckle since you had just got  your nails did , not wanting to mess up the nail techs hard work.

The elevator came up and made a small ding ! Sound as it opened. The people who were already in the elevator flooded out like a sea leaving the box of metal empty leaving you to walk into.

You walked in quickly so the door didn't shut on you then using your knuckle once again pressing the  button of floor you destined to arrive.

The elevator was filled with mirrors so you could see your reflection it gave you a veiw of your figure from all angles showing the imperfections along with the somewhat perfections that you have.

The elevator came to a stop,the doors opening allowing you to walk out into the lobby. You were in a black crop top that had  some blue writing,a few necklaces adored your neck including a butterfly necklace,a necklace with your initial and a regular Cuban link.

The crop top was paired with a black maxi skirt along with a golden belly chain it complimented your figure and the people in the lobby also thought so a few people were cat calling you it brought a smile to your face.

You ignored them ofcourse but you loved the attention it made you feel prideful, the fact you were pretty enough to get cat calls was nice most times.

You were now in the parking lot, your doc martens were stomping as you walked if anyone heard you coming they would think it was some gangster or something. You sighed taking out your car keys and pressing a button.

The car beeped signaling it was ready for you to get in. Your car was a smokey grey land Rover with a clean interior and a White fluffy steering wheel cover, it also had one of those little tree air fresheners hanging from the  rear view mirror. You got the car for your 20th birthday it was a present from your parents which you greatly adored.