Chapter 7

Dick decided to mix and match today. He wore the Green Arrow hoodie and the Batman tights and boots. Tim giggled, he never thought those costumes would look good together.

"Come on we better go find Jason, Damian and Cassandra." Said Tim

"Ok." Replied Dick

"Dick you better ride in my coat pocket. It's raining, and I don't want you to get wet or washed away."

Dick laughed and jumped in Tim's pocket. Tim and Dick headed out the door to find the others. Steph soon called, and asked if they wanted to come by the Gotham Library. Tim smiled and thought it was a good idea.

"Dick we're going to the library."

"Really?"

"Yeah Steph invited us."

Tim realized the rain lifted up a little when he got there. He entered the library and discover how warm and dry it was. Steph greeted him.

"Hey did you bring Dick?" Whispered Stephanie

"Yeah." Said Tim quietly

"Come on I found a couple of books that you might want to look at."

Steph lead them to a small table in the corner and brought out several physics books.

"On page 67 I found out these chemicals are what shrank Dick." Whispered Steph

"What?!" Screamed Tim

"Shhhh." Whispered the Librarian

Tim cheeked turned red. It took all of Dick's wits to not laugh.

"So these chemicals are what shrank Dick?" Whispered Tim

"Yes, they are very rare. I'm just stunned Ivy managed to get ahold of them." Replied Steph

"Check out the book out we are going to need it."

"Oh and Cassandra invited us to lunch at the mall."

"Sweet."

When the teens and tiny hero left the library it started to rain again. They took the bus and made their way to the mall.