Chapter 78

Tim walked out of his room and shut the door behind him quietly. Bruce walked up behind him and started Tim. "Gah! Bruce don't do that." Tim Frowned

"Sorry how's Dick?" Asked Bruce

"Fine but he's going to be sleeping like a log for awhile like you said."

"I know, but it was a good thing you brought Dick to me when he was feeling bad. The cure for the disease that Dick got it was temporary. The cure Palmer gave me is permitted."

"I still don't understand how Dick got sick again."

"When Dick got the temporary cure it wasn't able to wash out the full disease. The permanent one should."

"But how does it make Dick sleep longer?"

"Sleeping gas was one of the ingredients in the cure."

"So Dick will sleep for a few years?"

"Maybe less since Dick was in an early stage of the disease, and just until the cure washes the disease out of Dick's system."

Tim smiled that Dick was going to be ok. Then Cassandra walked up to her father. "Dad, I know where Lady Shiva and David Cain are striking next. I put it the information in the BatComputer."

Bruce nodded and walked towards the Batcave,

"Hopefully they have the other part of the cure to make Dick big again." Cass and Tim didn't follow Bruce, but they sat on the steps. "Aren't you going after your parents?" Asked Tim

"No Dick is more important and obviously you lose him cause he's small." Sighed Cass putting her knees to her chest.

Tim made a face but chuckled, "I'll call Steph and Jason if you want. The Little Demon is going with Bruce tonight."

Cass giggled but shook her head no. "No I think tonight we should let Dick sleep."

Tim smiled he wanted to do what was best for Dick and Cass.

Meanwhile with in Gotham on a roof....

"So your staying with Batman to help Nightwing?" Asked Arsenal

"Yes." Replied Jason

"Why?" Asked Starfire

"I don't know exactly."

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about." Smiled Starfire, "Roy why don't we grab a bite to eat."

"Sure thing Kory." Joked Roy

Jason smirked under his red helmet. He jumped off the roof into another roof. Jason was greeted by Batman and Robin, who were waiting for him.

"Red Hood." Batman said in his usual fashion

"Batman." Answered Jason

"We got a mission a big one."

Jason nodded and filled Bruce. Robin didn't like Todd tagging along. "Tell me why we need him?" Asked Damian

"You'll see." Smirked Bruce