started

2am. They say a person is very honest at this time of the day.

Out of nowhere, she chatted a quote. She said she liked it and she thought she could share it with me. We loved quotes so much that perhaps we, ourselves, became a quotation of who we once were.

"If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She'll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you're better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads."

I thought this was the sign that I have been waiting for. And so I replied.

uhm it's not yet 2am but sorry i can't get you a cup of coffee and sorry i can't hold you now cause you're faraway but one thing I can assure you is that you brought colors in my life. oops, sorry."

She replied.

"I don't drink coffee and i drink tea cause everyone loves coffee and it makes me feel unique but that still gave me more feels than john green's or anyone else's book that i've read."

in that moment, our little infinity started.